2.4

PETERS POV

"Hey kid!" Tony knocked on the hotel door loudly making my body shoot up from the comfy hotel bed.

"Yeah?!" I called back groggily, rubbing my heavy eyes with the back of my hand.

"Check in the closet would you? There's a surprise in there."

My eyebrows furrowed down in confusion, swinging my legs over the king sized bed my feet padded over towards the closet. Swinging the doors open, a large box opened and my eyes bugged out of my skull when I saw what was inside.

I let out a small gasp, my finger tips running gently over the new suits material. It was beautiful. It was made entirely out of spandex and the eyes looked a lot better than the goggles I had found in the dumpster.

"THANK YOU MR. STARK!!" I yelled jumping around my room.

Through the door I heard Tony chuckle under his breath, "Get ready kid, we have America's ass to kick."

My heart pounded against my chest as I quickly got in the shower, wanting to have good hygiene when meeting my idols. These were the avengers we were talking about, and more. I had to make a good impression because they didn't even know I was coming.

I brushed my teeth in the shower so I would save a few minutes. Getting out my wet feet hit the bath mat as I wrapped the white fluffy towel around my toned body, soaking up all the water droplets.

Snatching my phone off the bathroom counter I wiped down the foggy mirror until I could see myself.

You added MJ to Spider Team
You added Ned to Spider Team

Me: guys!! Stark got me a brand new suit!

Ned: pics or it didn't happen

Me:

MJ: ooo Ned our little boy is growing up 🥺

Ned: I feel like a proud father 😎

Me: do you guys like it???

MJ: an upgrade is an understatement

Ned: does it have any cool features?

Me: not that I'm aware of, I don't have time to test it out right now

Me: I got to go guys, Stark is calling me! I'll text you after

MJ: go kick some ass or whatever you're doing

Ned: yeah! Make me proud son!!!

I laughed at my friends jokes and locked my phone, putting it on the charger till I was able to get back to the hotel tonight.