Phase 2 - 2.1

Phase 2: Civil War

Will be in your POV unless stated otherwise :)

Enjoy!

-

"Your total is six dollars." The store cashier said dryly as he handed me the bag of eggs peter had just bought.

"Thanks." Peter said stuffing the extra change in his blue hoodie. "Just got to drop these off to my aunt and we'll be good to adventure around New York."

I smiled, "Lead the way kind sir."

"Why of course, your majesty." Peter and I giggled in our posh British accents. I thanked peter as he held the door open for me, the New York air hitting my face as the breeze blew through my hair.

"Do you ever think about leaving the city? Moving somewhere more remote and quiet?" I asked.

Peter shrugged, "I used to want to. Now, not so much."

"How come?"

"I just feel like I have a responsibility here." Peter licked his lips.

"Sounds like some superhero talk." I teased.

Peter cheesed and forced out a laugh that made me give him a weird look.

"Anyway," he cleared his throat, "Do you want to leave?"

"New York definitely wouldn't be my first choice to live, but, no. I don't have any plans on leaving anytime soon."

"If you had to pick though?"

I thought about it, scratching my chin, "Maybe California or I don't know, some place warm I suppose. Other days I just want to live in the woods in my tiny little house away from everybody."

"Sounds like the start of Hush." Peter teased making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Shut up, that's a good movie."

"Woah, look at this car!" His doe brown eyes widened as he ran over to the sleek matte black Audi parked outside his apartment building.

"Damn." I whistled lowly.

"I wonder who's it is." Peter chuckled in amazement.

After admiring the car, Peter led me up to his apartment telling me how excited his aunt would be to finally meet me.

"Hey May! I brought your eggs and y/n is here. There's this cool car outside and-" Peter stopped rambling once we stopped in the living room, Tony Stark sitting across from his aunt.

"Y-you're, oh my god, hey! I-I I'm Peter!" Peter stumbled over his words.

"Peter why didn't you tell me you applied for Tony Starks grant?" His aunt smiled as she stood up.

"And got accepted!" Tony added.

"W-what?" Parker furrowed his eyebrows. "I didn't-"

"Yes you did!" Tony cut him off, "Remember?"

"Oh!" The realization dawned on him as he smiled.