Phase 4 - 4.1

Phase 4: infinity war & endgame

enjoy!

PETERS POV

"Have a good day at school!" Aunt May called out as I rushed towards the door.

"I love you!" I called back before leaving. If I didn't pick up the pace I was going to miss the buss. I took a few shortcuts down a few alleyways, even using my powers to my advantage.

I smiled swinging my arm around Neds shoulder as we waited at the buss stop.

"Hey!" Ned grinned, "So I just got this new LEGO set. It's the giant super star destroyer from Star Wars. 3,152 pieces in it!"

"Seriously?!" My eyes widened, "That's going to take us at least a week to finish."

The bus pulled up to the stop, the doors creaking open. All of us piled on and I smiled when I saw my girlfriend towards the back. Quickly I made my way over to her, plopping down in the faded green bench next to her.

"Hello." I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Parker." Y/n cheesed.

"How's living life in the compound?" I asked.

"Woah, you're living in the compound now? That's so cool! You get to wake up to Black Widow and Thor!" Ned gasped.

"I know right!" Y/n laughed, "Still trying to get Thor to sign my boob but Tony has his opinion on that."

"Oh my god, do you think Thor will sign mine?" Ned bounced up and down in his seat.

Y/n shrugged, "I'll ask him."

"Yes!" Ned shot his fist into the air then putting headphones in to tune us all out.

"How's Jason?" I asked thinking about the little toddler.

"Pain in the ass but I love that chunky boy." Y/n smiled softly at the mention of her brother, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Do you think you'll have to do super hero work again soon? Because I just want a heads up next time you have to go on a mission."

"I-" I went to reply, the words dying on my lips as the hairs on my arm stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking out the dirty bus window to see a very large spaceship flying through the city.

My mouth dropped open, my hand reaching around until I slapped Neds face.

"Peter, what are you-"

"I need you to make a distraction." I told him already opening up my backpack. Ned looked out the window, his mouth dropping open.

"Hey, look everyone, a spaceship!" Ned stood up from his chair, gathering the attention of all the students as they piled towards the back of the bus.

I turned back towards my girlfriend, "You had to ask, huh?"

"Please be careful." Y/n begged me softly squeezing my hand.

I nodded, giving her a quick kiss on her lips. I slid the bus window up, slipping on my mask as I hung on from the side. I leapt off, swinging under the bridge we were one, my body skimming across the lake.

"Gotta perfect the swing!" I mumbled feeling the water soak into my clothes. I swung as quickly as I could into the city, landing in an alleyway to finish putting on my suit. When I did, I quickly made my way over to Central Park.

"Hey man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" I greeted over my shoulder, catching the very large hammer that was about to crush him.

"Where'd you come from?" Tony asked.

"I was on a field trip to- WOAH HEY!" I yelled as my body went soaring through the air, splitting open a few trees.

"What is this guys problem?" I scoffed, jumping towards the large, alien being. He turned towards me, catching my mid air, the oxygen leaving my lungs for a brief moment as he tossed me into the fountain.

I sat up, shaking my head like a dog to rid the water off my, my clothes soaked all the way through.

"Parker, the Wizard! Go get him!" Stark yelled at me, shooting a few proton blasts through his suit.

Another alien, this time on a floating rock zoomed by.

"On it!" I yelled back, taking a sharp turn around a few buildings. My eyes widened behind the mask, a giant billboard sign knocking me into the road.

I pushed the sign off quickly, leaping back up into action. I didn't want to let Mr. Stark down again, or this Wizard guy or whatever his name is.

The alien guy in the front kept tossing random road signs, and cars at me, but I was quicker than he seemed to think. We rounded another corner again and I shot a web at the floating wizards body, grabbing hold of the light post to pull him back down. The squidward looking alien turned around, narrowing his oval eyes at me.

"Mr. Stark, I got the wizard!" I grunted, tugging more on my end.

"Wait, Mr. Stark, I'm being beamed up! There's a spaceship!" I squeaked, fingers slipping off the light post as my body show up into the light blue beam.

We got closer to the circular spaceship and I let go of the web still attached to the Wizard, shooting a web at the paneling and landing on it. Steadily, I climbed up the spaceship, my mind racing as I tried to think of an excuse to why I didn't make it to school. May new my secret, walked in on me dancing around with my suit on and had a big freak out.

I glanced over my shoulder, seeing the city of New York begin to disappear while we made the trip up to space. I ripped my mask off, gasping for breath that wasn't coming.

"Parker, what are you doing?!" Stark asked through the com line in the suit.

"You said.. save the- oh I can't breathe." I heaved, body feeling sluggish and my eyes felt a bit heavy.

"You're running out of air!"

"That.. makes sense." I blew out, eyes fluttering back into my skull as the corners of my vision went black.

My body fell back but I was too weak to try and stop myself. Faintly I could see some type of suit cover my previous one, gasping in a new wave of air as I landed on the spaceship once more. I looked down at the suit in awe, the same suit I turned down when asked to join the Avengers.

"Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here!"

"That's great kid. Friday, take him home."

Without warning my body shot back, a parachute coming out of my suit.

"Oh come on!" I huffed. I shot a web at the back of the spaceship, ripping the parachute from my body while I slowly climbed up, entering the ship.

"I should have stayed on the bus." I sighed looking down at the fading city.

YOUR POV

"That spaceship was huge! Do you think Peter is okay?" Ned asked worriedly while we all ate our lunch.

"I'm sure he's fine, Ned. He'll show up later tonight and tell us all about it. Don't worry. And, I'm sure he's not alone. The others probably saw the threat too. He'll be back sooner than we think." I smiled trying to ease not only my nerves, but my friends.

I accepted that my boyfriend was a super hero, but I don't think I'd ever accept that he put himself in danger everyday and could possibly die. That was something I didn't want to think about but found myself doing so often. Peter was going to come back. He always came back.

-

First chapter thoughts?

Just want to thank you for getting this book to 1k reads! I wanted to write for a new character this book so I'm glad you're all enjoying it too!

❤️❤️❤️