3.9

PETERS POV

"What's with the crappy costume?" Shocker asked.

"My web shooters!" I patted down my suit frantically searching for the cartridge. I looked up, seeing it right in the middle of shocker and me. Great.

I lunged for it, shocker readying another hit and sent me flying through the back door of a school buss. I sat up, quickly getting to my feet to hopefully get a punch in. The bus tumbled, my body hitting each seat uncomfortably before the bus stopped, landing upside down.

I coughed, tumbling out of the bus, "Why did he send you here?"

"Guess you'll never know." Shocker smirked at me, ready to hammer my head in.

I cowered, ready to take the hit. But the hit never came. I looked up to see a strand of my web attached the the shocker gauntlet.

"Ned!" I smiled in relief grabbing the web shooter from my best friend, switching it to a web blast and sticking Shocker to the side of the bus.

"That was awesome!" Ned danced around.

"Yes! Ned, the guy with the wings is y/n's dad."

"What?!" Ned stopped mid dance, brown eyes widening.

"I know! It's insane. I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. And, uh, get a computer to track my phone for me."

"Are you going to be okay??"

I shrugged jumping up onto a streetlight, "Hurry, we have to catch him before he leaves town."

I swung out to the open street, noticing a sleeked out car approaching. Smirking, I knew it was Flash. Payback time Flash.

"I need your car and your phone." I demanded in a gravely voice.

"Uh, sir, technically this is my dads car sir. So I can't.."

"Now!"

Flash tossed me the keys and his phone, jumping out of the car with his date to the dance. I took his spot, quickly driving off taking a sharp right turn.

"Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?"

"Go for Ned."

"Ned, I need you to track my phone for me. I left it in the backseat of Vultures car."

"Genius move. Okay, he just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue."

I whipped the steering wheel harshly to take another right, the tires skidding across the road.

"Have you gotten through to Happy yet?"

"I'm working on it. I just gotta backdoor the phone system."

My heart hammered against my chest while swerving between cars trying not to die. I cut through an alleyway and popped a curb, running the red light.

"Wheres Vulture now?"

"Um... He stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "That makes no sense. He said he was going out of town."

"Weird. Oh, I reached Mr. Happy. Don't think he likes you, by the way. It sounded like he was catching a flight. He said something about taking off in nine minutes." Ned said.

"What?!"

"He was surrounded by a bunch of boxes."

"Boxes? It's moving day. It's moving day! It's moving day! He's gonna rob that plane! I gotta stop him!" I rushed out frantically pressing the gas pedal further into the ground.