4.10

THIRD PERSON POV

Tony was doing the dishes later that night, spraying off the food particles when the sprayer fell from his hands and water went over the walls and the few pictures on the shelves.

Tony sighed, turning off the water and grabbing a towel to start drying things off. Stark picked up the picture of him and Parked, a sad smile on his face as he wiped down the frame.

Tony put the frame back and cleaned the rest of the kitchen up, going into the living room to do some work. Thirty minutes passed when a thought hit Tony after staring at the hologram models.

"Friday, you up?" Tony asked.

"Yes, sir." Friday replied.

"I've had a strike of inspiration and want to see if it checks out. I would like to run one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of Möbius strip, inverted."

"Processing."

Tony couldn't stop thinking about Scott's plan, the stupid one that got his brain wracking to perfect it. He cursed himself for it, wanting to be selfish but he knew he couldn't. Tony knew that if it were him that was dusted, he would want them to try and get him back.

"Shit!" Tony uttered in awe when everything worked out.

"Shit." Morgan grinned from behind him. Tony turned around startled to find his daughter sitting on the stairs.

"What are you doing up?"

"Shit!"

"First of all, thats mommies word." Tony told his daughter sitting next to her.

"What are you doing up?" Morgan asked.

"I had something on my mind."

"Juice pops?" Morgan licked her lips.

"That's right, I was thinking of juice pops. Great minds think alike."

The steps creaked as y/n walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes tiredly, the feeling soon vanishing when she saw the holo model Tony was working on.

"Is that what I think it is?" Y/n asked trying to hold in her excitement.

"Juice pop?" Tony asked pulling out another sweet treat.

"Thanks." Y/n said taking the treat.

"Let me put her to bed and then we'll talk." Tony said gesturing towards his sleepy daughter. Y/n nodded.

YOUR POV

"Yes, to answer your question it is what you think it is." Tony said coming into the kitchen. I tossed my popsicle stick in the trash and smiled at him.

"Really? I mean, I thought that you didn't like Scott's plan."

"I don't. It's a dumb plan, but I made it have some potential. That thing is the key to making this all work." Tony said taking a pause, "Listen, I wanted to be selfish and say screw it. This is my second chance, finally I get to have the life I've been wanting. But I look at you and I can't be selfish. You have a little brother and a boyfriend who were taken away and I feel like I owe it to you to get them back."

Tony took another pause, licking his lips before continuing, "Ive already lived my second chance and I think it's about time you get yours. I'm going to do this, for you and pray I don't die in the process."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I launched myself at the billionaire, "Thank you."

-

One of the shorter chapters I've written 😬 sorry

Anyway, I love you and don't forget your a boss ass bitch!

❤️❤️❤️