3.3

THIRD PERSON POV

Two men who worked for Adrian manufacturing the bioweapons, pulled up in a white van next to a mustang.

"Took you guys long enough." Aaron Davis huffed getting out of his car.

"We're transporting very precious cargo." Bryce sneered opening the back of the van.

"Whatcha got?" Davis asked walking over towards the back of the van.

"Ultron arm from Sokovia, very powerful." Bryce picked up the gun rolling his shoulders back.

Bryce aimed the gun at a fallen tree branch, a powerful purple beam shooting out of it snapping the branch in pieces.

"You got something, I don't know... maybe a little less?" Aaron gulped.

"Let me check in the back." Bryce grunted.

YOUR POV

"I don't know what to do anymore, MJ. Peters just all over the place." I sighed into the phone while on my walk through the woods near the bridge, "He's not going to DC with us because he wants to be here in case Stark needs him."

"Yeah, and I have a date with Black Widow." MJ joked on the other end making me giggle.

"Seriously though, Peters probably just going through something and just isn't ready to tell us."

"I guess..." I replied unsure, "It just hurts because half the time I feel invisible to him."

"You plan on telling him how you feel?"

I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip, kicking a pine cone out of the way, "No. And even if I was, I'm not going to confess my feelings when he won't even be listening. It's like ever since our trip around New York, he's been acting different."

"Peter still doesn't know how to act around girls, especially ones he likes. It's just a phase and I know he'll go back to being how he was before. Just be patient."

"Why do I feel like you know more than you're letting on?" I squinted my eyes.

"Don't be silly." MJ chuckled, "Anyway, you should get your cute ass to my place so we can hang. Spend the night if you want, we're leaving for DC tomorrow anyway."

I nodded my head even though I knew the curly haired brunette couldn't see me, "Okay. I'll be over soon."

Our phone call soon ended as I stuffed my phone in my hoodie pocket, still trekking through the woods. I just needed to clear my head and nature always did that for me, and talking to MJ. Peter was just acting differently, always waiting for a text that never seemed to come because he was always looking at his phone. Which one would think would make him answer my texts faster.

I also seemed to notice he came to school with a lot of bruises and cuts, to which he shrugged them off and said he didn't know how he got them.

My vans clambered along, sticks snapping under my weight as I followed the trail.

"Did you set us up?" I heard a gruff voice making me stop in my tracks. I hastily crouched down behind a thick thorn bush, two men pointing a gun at a frightened male was no more than five feet away from me.

"Shit!" I hissed under my breath as my heart pounded against my chest. I ducked back under the bush when I saw one of them look over towards my direction. I held my breath, feeling the adrenaline pound in my ears.

You can do this.

No bitch you're going to die!!

I mentally slapped myself for being scared. I just had to quickly run the way I came and head to MJ... while still breathing.