3.12

PETERS POV

"What if they don't like me?" Y/n grumbled feeling insecure.

"They're going to love you! And they're going to love Jason." I pinched the little guys cheeks, leaning over to press a kiss to her temple.

"I just, these guys are your family now too so I want them to like me. God, I don't think I was this nervous when I met May." Y/n rubbed her palms on her leggings.

"Trust me, babe, everything is going to be fine. They let in people who have ooze coming out of their pores."

"Really?" Y/n's eyes widened.

I shook my head, "No. But they're going to love you."

"Jerk." Y/n hit my shoulder.

I smiled in response, feeling giddy and excited that my girlfriend was going to meet my friends and I was going to share this part of my life with her. The car Mr. Stark payed for stopped in front of the compound. I got out first, quickly making my way to her side so I could open the door. When I did, I carefully grabbed Jason and set him on my hip. Y/n pecked my lips as she got out, shutting the door behind her.

I grabbed her hand, leading her up the smooth stone steps to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked softly.

Y/n took a deep breath, "if I see black widow I might actually pass out. or Thor, or captain America, or even-"

"Okay," I gently cut her off with a laugh so she wouldn't work herself up, "Please don't pass out. They love you already."

"Now I'm scared to know what you told them about me." The y/h/c chuckled nervously.

"Only the good stuff I promise. Come on." I nudged the door open and led my girlfriend further inside to the living room where all of the avengers sat.

"Oh my god, Peter brought a girl over!" Clint gasped sitting up with a smile.

"She's actually real?" Bucky smirked.

"Blink if you need help, girl." Sam joked.

"Very funny guys." I grumbled, "This is y/n and her brother Jason."

Y/n waved shyly, "Hello."

"Look at this little guy." Nat cooed doing the grabby hands towards Jason. Jason cracked a smile before he began laughing.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you but I'm stealing your brother." Nat told my girlfriend nicely before gently taking Jason out of my arms.

"Jason is so lucky." Y/n mumbled in awe under her breath.

"Hello, Lady Y/n." Thor waved with a box of pop tarts in his hand.

[...]

"This place is amazing!" Y/n gasped as I showed her around the compound. She was breaking out of her shy state more and more. It wouldn't be long before she was fully comfortable here and that made me smile.

"Hello." Vision smiled at us floating right through the wall.

"Woah!" Y/n gasped under her breath.

"This is Vision. Vis, meet my girlfriend y/n." I introduced the two.

"Lovely to meet you, y/n." Vision bowed his head respectfully.

"Likewise. I like the gem on your head, really brings the whole thing together."

"Why thank you. Although I have no idea what it is if I'm being honest." Vision lightly touched the yellow stone.