And about Sasuke's trust, Sakura knows that she should've known that Sasuke's trust was destroyed. But after all their time at Izumi and Itachi's wedding and Paris, Sakura didn't believe for one second that Sasuke didn't trust her.

If Sasuke didn't trust her, then he wouldn't have been pursuing her like he was. He wouldn't have been arguing so much against his father. It was just Eloise who undermined that trust for a second. She knew that she would have to have a talk with Eloise after this whole situation.

Drying her eyes, Sakura checked the time on her phone. It had only been ten minutes since the argument, but she already felt better. She had started to overcome this argument, and she knew that Sasuke would do the same because she trusted him.

This must've been what Fugaku meant when he said that there will be problems in this relationships. It was up to them to overcome them together.

Sakura clenched her fists determinedly, knowing that they will overcome it. Even if they supposedly 'weren't meant to be', she was prepared to change that. She could only hope that Sasuke wanted to change that too.

Concocting a plan in her mind, Sakura stood up and was about to shoot a text to Ino letting the blonde know that she was looking for Sasuke when she felt an unpleasant, familiar hand grab her shoulder.

By instinct, she backed away, slapping Kiba's rough hand away. "Y-You!"

"So, we meet again," Kiba leaned against a tree trunk, smirking. "Relax, Sakura. I'm not here to harm you. I just want a friendly talk."

"As if," Sakura rolled her eyes. She scanned her surroundings. Nobody was there. Not even one paparazzi had stayed, thanks to Ino. She began to regret asking her friends to go away. 

She could run, but how far would she get before Kiba outruns her? Not to mention the heels she was wearing. Sakura could call Ino, but for all she knows, Ino might've gone home already. And then Ino would have to drive to this area, and by the time she arrives at the clearing, Kiba would've already hurt Sakura.

Sakura sighed, sitting back down on the bench and deciding to fight on her own if it got to that. "What do you want?"

"Nothing much," Kiba shrugged, but Sakura knew that that was a big lie. "Just heard that you and Sasuke had your first fight."

"Okay, and?" Sakura crossed her arms. "I've already started to fix things. Don't ruin it."

Kiba sighed. "I just wanted to say that maybe you and Sasuke weren't meant to be."

"Just because we had one little fight?" scoffed Sakura. "Get over it. Any normal couple would have fights."

"But you guys aren't normal," Kiba said. "You're celebrities. Sasuke's the son of a massive legacy."

"So, you expect our relationship to be all sparkles and rainbows?"

"No, I expect your relationship to be non-existent."

It was silent as Sakura frowned on that sentence.

Maybe we weren't meant to be.

She shook those thoughts off. "Well too bad, because it's existing right now."

"Just hear me out, Sakura," sighed Kiba exasperatedly. "You and Sasuke came from opposite worlds. You've already broke up once in the past. Who's to say it won't happen again?"

"I say it won't happen again," Sakura glared at him. "And that's final."

"Why do you even like him?" Kiba said in a disgusted tone.