seven

S.H 

"Sakura, this is the first student you'll be tutoring. Any problems?"

The pinkette shook her head absent-mindedly, paying attention to the inequality problem in front of her. 

"Alright, the next hour you can tutor him in this room. I'll be leaving now."

Sakura heard the teacher walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him. She felt a presence move in front of the desk she was using, no doubt the student. Sakura personally didn't want to tutor, but it did increase her chance to get into college. 

Let's get this over and done with, she thought. 

Sighing, she shut her math work book. Closing her eyes and leaning back on a chair, she began introducing herself, "Hi, my name is Sakura Haruno, and you are-"

"Sasuke Uchiha."

No way. 

Her eyelids snapped open in an instant, wondering if her mind were playing tricks on her. But no, it was the trouble maker himself and son of one of the wealthiest families. Sasuke Uchiha. 

Emerald met onyx. 

Little did Sakura know that from that moment on, her future changed. 

-----------------------

Gold.

Everything was black, the  gold began to seep in, changing the colour until everything was a beautiful shade of the golden sun. Her eyelids fluttered open to be met with a concrete white. 

"Ah, Sakura!" a familiar voice greeted. Sakura blinked, and her best friend appeared, grinning. "Feeling better?"

"Mhm," Sakura nodded, still half-asleep. Well, at least she wasn't balling her eyes out after all those memories.

"That's good," Ino hummed. "After all, today is our shoot for Nohara!"

"Oh no," groaned Sakura, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Seriously? I was planning to sleep in today. Until, like, two in the afternoon."

"Forehead," Ino tutted, packing essentials into a tiny black backpack. "You're lucky you did get to sleep in a little! It's ten o'clock in the morning. We are supposed to be on the bus now, but you're lucky that it got postponed due to the fact that the bus broke down on its way to Senju yesterday night."

"Oh, thank God," Sakura sighed in relief. "Well, I guess I need to get breakfast."

"Don't worry about it," reassured Ino. She handed Sakura a plate of waffles drizzled with chocolate. "Thank Hina."

"Did you wake her up to make her cook for you?" Sakura's jaw dropped open in disbelief. "How rude-"

"No!" Ino huffed, crossing her arms. "I'm offended that you think that I would do something that low! Hinata was already awake an hour earlier, being the morning person that she is. She made extra waffles, so she gave them to me for both of us."

"Hinata's so nice," gushed Sakura, eating a mouthful of waffle. 

"Hey!" yelped Ino. "What about me? You know, I was the one who dragged you from the rooftop down to here!"

Sakura paused, her fork lifted halfway into her mouth. She instantly regretted not asking Ino about how she ended up into her bed and not thanking her. Oops. "Y-You did?"

"Well, I suppose so," Ino grunted in disdain. "Even if Tenten and Temari helped me. Hina was helping directing us."

"Aw, you guys," Sakura set down her cutlery. "You're the best friends I could ever wish for. How could I ever repay you back?"