nine

this chapter mostly naruhina moments bc honestly they're one of my ult ships

S.H 

"Did you two really have a fling?"

"When did this affair start?"

"Are you dating?"

"Naruto, what about Hinata Hyuga?"

Sakura gritted her teeth and ignored the flood of paparazzi as the crew escaped onto the van. It seemed like everyone was shouting at the crew, especially her and Naruto. She hoped that all of the crew members stayed silent, they weren't even there when she fell in Naruto. But even if they did leak out false information, Sakura couldn't hear it. All she heard was shouts and screams and sounds of cameras going off. 

They had just finished shooting when the paparazzi had taken over Coney, itching for more news about Sakura and Naruto's assumed romance. 

How that one paparazzi member managed to evade Coney's and Nohara's securities to the set was beyond Sakura's thoughts, but Rin was tightening up security and firing whoever messed up. She had desperately hoped that that photo wouldn't spread to the media and lead to wrong assumptions. 

But it couldn't be helped. Everyone was always waiting to get dirt on someone, then spread it unnecessarily to others. Sakura sighed mentally. She knew it was inevitable that the media found out about that picture. But it doesn't mean that she liked it. 

"Get on the bus, now!" a now-sober Tsunade snapped, the paparazzi evidently gotten on her nerves. This was the second time in two weeks Sakura and Tsunade had to escape the paparazzi, and the blonde wasn't happy about that.

The crew nodded instantly, and hastily climbed aboard the bus. As soon as everyone boarded, Tsunade shouted at the driver to start driving, even if majority of the people weren't seated.

Sakura clutched onto a metal pole as the bus swerved, swaying everyone to the side slightly. She panted as she slid into a seat, tired from constantly running away from the paparazzi.

Even as the bus began leaving Coney, she could see a massive swarm of people and cameras chasing after them. Sakura buried her face in her hands.

She just felt so overwhelmed. All she did was accidently trip and fall onto Naruto, and now what seemed like the whole media was attacking her and accusing them both of doing something they didn't do. 

All these people, demanding answers from her while assuming Sakura had a fling with her best friend's boyfriend. It was too much. Maybe she would've answered their questions if they weren't telling her what a bitch she was and Naruto was, betraying Hinata like that.

Hinata. 

What would the bluenette think of this news? Would it have reached her by now? Or would she still be happy back at the apartment, not knowing what had happen?

Sakura knew that Hinata was always scared that one day Naruto would leave her for a better person. That wasn't true, but Hinata...if she heard this news, she would be destroyed inside. And when Hinata's mad, she's blows up even more then Sakura. She wouldn't listen to anyone if she found out. She would just accept the fact that Naruto didn't love her without questioning it. All of Hinata's trust would be destroyed.

We have to get to Hinata before the news does, Sakura thought, before calling out the driver. "Hurry! Get to Senju apartments ASAP!"

"This is bad," whispered Ino, glancing down at her phone. "News stations have been informed. No doubt they're broadcasting it now to everyone."

As Ino said this, Sakura's phone began buzzing rapidly by the incoming flow of messages. 

"The picture was only of Sakura holding onto Naruto," Sai commented, trying to be optimistic. "It shouldn't be that bad."