|9| A Change of Plans

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here..."

"The trespassing was the work of these guys, after all?" murmured Aizawa.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd too... All Might, the Symbol of Peace and Justice. I can't believe he's not-" the man in front cut himself short, making eye contact with a young girl in a dark cloak, looking equally as petrified as her classmates, "I see... she's also here... might as well make good use of this time. Kurogiri, the girl."

Aizawa perked up, hearing a noise behind him. Narrowing his eyes, he gazed behind him to see a portal appear under Rie's feet, taking her in front of the Villains as he gritted his teeth, letting a small 'tch' escape as he saw his student standing in the centre of the plaza, looking even more confused than before.

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids... perhaps recruit some while we're at it."

Hearing this, Eraser Head's Capturing Weapon instantly flared up, his hair standing on end.

"No way..." muttered Midoriya.

"Rie!" yelled Iida.

"Did they only appear here or around the whole school?" Todoroki suddenly spoke up, drawing attention to him as he kept his eyes on the girl, "either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

A tense silence hung in the air

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," ordered Aizawa, raising his voice, "Rie! Get away from there, and don't fight them!"

"Kaminari, try contacting the school with your Quirk," he ordered, the blonde boy obliging.

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," he simply stated, leaping down and zooming above the stairs as he clutched his weapon, yelling out to the assassin whose feet were firmly planted into the ground, shaking slightly as she gazed at the Villain.

"It makes me laugh, you know... to see a Villain such as yourself be in a Hero school," he cackled, the girl's fists clenching as she observed her teacher's fight out of the corner of her eye. He chuckled darkly, drawing her attention to him.

"I told you, Rie, get back up there with the others!" he yelled.

The girl tried to move but she couldn't.

"Eraser Head... he's strong in hand-to-hand combat and since he's hiding his eyes with his goggles, you can't tell whose Quirk he's Erasing..." he hummed, "when he fights against a group, it makes it harder for them to work together. I see. I hate Pro Heroes; the masses don't stand a chance against them."

He scratched his neck in irritation.

Shoot! I blinked once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away...

"Let me introduce myself. I am Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of a new Villain organisation, the League of Villains. And we are here to end All Might's life and to recruit the assassin known as Poison Dart."