|8| Rescue Training

"For today's Hero Basic Training, it's become a class with All Might, myself and another instructor," Aizawa spoke, perplexing the students as they were unsure what he meant by 'become', "disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's a rescue training."

The students began chatting eagerly amongst themselves, a low growl escaping from the Pro Hero's throat as his hair levitated off his shoulders, his scarlet, glowing eyes piercing into them.

"I'm not done talking yet." The students fell silent. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time since there are probably costumes that limit your abilities as well. The training will take place off-campus, so we'll be taking a bus. Start getting ready."

Iida placed his head in his hands in despair, as soon as they were seated on the bus, complaining that he was unaware that this would be the seating arrangement. Rie seated herself next to Todoroki, behind Jiro and Bakugo, silently watching their conversation.

"I say whatever comes to mind," Asui stated, "Midoriya... call me 'Tsu'. Your Quirk is kinda like All Might's if you think about it."

She didn't know why, but he started panicking the minute she mentioned the top Pro Hero.

"Hang on, All Might doesn't break his fists every time he uses his," stated Kirishima, "they just look the same. But, damn... it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. My Hardening is simple and all, but it's not much...."

"My Naval Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength."

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, right?" Todoroki, who had been sleeping, remained that way while Bakugo merely narrowed his eyes and gazed away with an irritated expression. "Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't really seem like he'd be popular."

"What the hell did you say to me?!" he roared, Jiro leaning away from him in disgust, "you wanna fight, you frog-girl?!"

"See?"

"We haven't known each other for that long," smirked Kaminari, "so it's amazing how everyone knows his personality is crap seeped with sewage."

"What the hell is with that vocabulary, you bastard?!"

Jiro was now almost off the edge of her seat.

"We're here. Quit messing around, you lot." The students gazed out the window, the girl shaking the boy beside her awake. He groaned, stirring as he glanced outside with a small frown. They were greeted by a Hero in a white spacesuit, accompanied with a black helmet with white eyes and a pair of yellow boots.

"I have been waiting for you guys."

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Uraraka gushed in awe, grabbing onto the Rie's arm and shaking it excitedly, "the Hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!"

"Let's go inside, I look forward to working with you!" they beamed, leading the students inside as they gazed around in awe.

"This place looks like Universal Studios Japan!" compared Midoriya.

"A shipwreck, landslide, fire, windstorm and etcetera," the Space Hero introduced, "this is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters in mind. This is the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' or 'USJ' for short."

"It really is Universal Studios..."

"Thirteen, where's All Might?" interrupted Aizawa, walking up to them.

"About that... apparently he did too much Hero work on his way here and ran out of time," they murmured apologetically, "so he's resting in the lounge."

The man swore under his breath before raising his volume once again.

"It can't be helped... should we start?"

"Before we begin, let me say one thing... or two... er, or three... or five... six... seven..." their voice trailed off, the students dead-panning at the list, "I am sure you're all aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."

Uraraka nodded eagerly, Midoriya recalling that their Quirk had been used to save people from all kinds of disasters; the Hero agreed, pointing out a flaw in his statement.

"You're not wrong, but it's a power that can kill easily. Some of you have Quirks like that, right?" Rie had a strange feeling that the question was directed at her, as both teachers shot her a sneaky glance.

"In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and regulated, so it doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks which can easily kill with one wrong step. This class is a fresh start; you will learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so that you can harm others."

They bowed, earning themselves a round of applause from the students as Aizawa nodded.

"Right. First, let's-"

The lights flickered, dimming the room greatly.

The fountain water stopped, then filled back up again, then filled, then emptied before filling up again, this time accompanied by a purple, swirling nova.

Aizawa, startled, slowly gazed back in mortification.

A hand reached out from the portal.

His eyes narrowed.

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kirishima gazed down, tensing as they made to move, questioning if it was like the entrance exam. The students jolted as an order flooded their minds, gazing at their teacher as he placed his yellow goggles on.

"Change of plans. Class is put on hold. We're dealing with the real deal here."

"W-what are you-"

"Those are Villains."