Making Up For Lost Time

Start from the beginning

(Y/n):"See . . . . . Now who's waking him up"

(Timeskip with a Chibi Ichika asleep while the girls trying to wake him up only to have a chibi (Y/n) pull out an air horn and scaring the girls and waking Ichika.)

Class was over before you even realize it with everyone getting prepared for the maid/butler cafe with you and Ichika going to have to dress up as a butler since we were the only guys.

Maya:"Charlotte can we talk after class"

Once class was over and after all the students left, but Maya and Charlotte. 

Maya:"Charlotte, I got a question.  It's about (Y/n)"

Charlotte:"Thinking on what Chifuyu said."

Maya:"It's just that I don't want to constantly have to compete for his affection, just like with the other girls that fight for Ichika's attention"

Charlotte:"I understand where your coming from and after thinking about this throughout the summer, I wouldn't mind sharing him"

Maya:"Yeah, neither would I, but how are we going to do this"

Charlotte:"Maybe we should talk about that with (Y/n) to discuss that."

Maya:"We should tell him that after the cafe, thing since he may be busy right now"

Meanwhile in the basement, you've been working on something that would change your way of putting on the suit, working all night to complete. 

(Y/n):"Ow"

Jarvis:"Fourty-six"

(Y/n):"Ouch"

Jarvis:"Fourty-seven, sir please may I request just a few hours to calibrate"

(Y/n):"Nope, need this now, no telling what that big headed freak will do next. Ow"

Jarvis:"Forty-eight"

(Y/n):"Finally, micro-repeater implanting sequence complete"

You clean your arm of blood after injecting the 'micro-repeater.'

Jarvis:"I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore"

(Y/n):"Don't worry I will, let's do this before class starts."

You walk in front of a small platform that was in front of your top favorite suits including but not limited to Mark I, II, III, and V.

(Y/n):"Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother.  Jarvis bring him in"

You go into a fighting pose, there were pieces of a suit on the table that flew onto you piece by piece.

(Y/n):"Damn that's awesome, Jarvis I think you can speed it up"

Jarvis did indeed speed it up, a bit too fast since you are now being pelted with chunks of metal flying at you at high speeds.

(Y/n):"Slow it down Jarvis"

The rest came with no problem, well until the mask came flying at you faster than the other pieces in the wrong position.