Fangurls and a Creepy Uncle (part 2)

Jai put his head on my shoulder and stood there.

"What are you doing Jai?" I said slowly... implying that this was just a little bit weird.

Jai picked his head up and looked at me. He smiled and said,

"I Love the smell of your hair!" leaning in to stuff his nose into my hair.

"Thank you?" This was killing me. The fact that I know he likes me, but he won’t come out and say it to me hurts. I've only really gotten to know him for a couple weeks now, but I thought that he would have more trust in me to open up about his feelings. I mean, even though i dont like him... we still need to talk.

"No problem..." He looked to the ground. I know that he wants to say something.

Jai looked back up.

Just say it Jai.

His mouth began to open-

I heard a knock on the door, "Alfie.. I need you to run to the corner shop to get some stuff." Briella said.

I needed to talk with Jai alone. I thought this was the perfect time. He could come to the corner shop with me and we could talk in the car.

"You wanna come to the corner store with me?" I asked Jai.

"Well I was kinda-" This time I cut him off...

"You’re coming anyways. Get your shoes on."

We both headed out the door, Briella's small list in hand.

As we got into the car I saw Luke peering through the window. He quickly turned around once he saw me looking at him. Creeper.

*five minutes into the drive*

"Jai... I know something has been bugging you."

"What? No.. nothing has been bugging me." He turned on music from his phone. He then plugged it into the car plug so it would play out loud.

"I really want to talk with you Jai." I said.

"WE, ARE NEVER EVER EVEEEER, GETTING BACK TOGETHER." He sang out.

"Jai.." I said quietly. There was no point in screaming over him.

He kept singing the whole ride.. Which lasted only another five minutes. I didn't get what I wanted. I was never one to be assertive...

As we walked into the store, Jai went right to the back to get a drink. I wandered around the store looking for milk, orange juice, and chips.

Once I got everything, I walked up to the counter and put my things down.

"Hi" A girl with medium length brown hair did a short wave at me. Her named tag said 'Marta'.

"Hi," I said "I like your shirt." I lied. It was covered in horses and rainbows. I just though it would kind of break the tension.

Jai walked up and said hello as well.

"O-o-oh my holy mother of god. ITS JAI BROOKS!" She began jumping up and down. "Can I have a picture with you? Please? It would make my life at least 99.69% better.. I swear you are my life."

I rolled my eyes. I still don’t get how their videos are good..

"Sure, I can follow you on twitter if you want." He said smiling at her. His smiled probably made her melt inside.

"My mother says social media is a sin. I can only watch your videos when I’m at my friend’s house." She gave him a creepy smile. "But I would just love a picture." She took out her disposable camera and shuffled from behind the counter towards Jai.

She handed me the camera so I could take the picture.

I said slowly, "Okay... one, two, three chee-"

And thats when Marta stuck her whole face on top of Jai's mouth. And when I say 'on top' I mean, directly and completely on top of his mouth. .

"Get away from me!" Jai yelled moving away from her.

"No. I must have you! You are every part of me Jai.." She said, holding her hands against her heart.

Jai swerved in and out of the isles trying to get away from Marta. 

I couldn’t really do anything so I backed away, observing what exactly is going on.

"LET ME LOVE YOU JAI. LET ME LOVE YOU." Marta yelled while chasing after Jai.

"NO. YOU’RE CRAZY." He said right back.

"I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOUR ONE AND ONLY JAI."

"TOO LATE." Jai was running toward me now...

~Jai’s point of view~

I was running from this fucking crazy fangirl. She was saying that she wanted to be my girlfriend. I thought that if she saw me kiss Alfie, then she'd leave me alone. I mean, if I kiss her, the girl will think I’m in a relationship with her.

So I ran right into Alfie and kissed her. I just did it.

It actually felt, perfect.

It felt like something that should really happen more often.

~Alfie’s point of view~

Jai was kissing me.

It felt horrible...

It felt so wrong.

I liked his brother... not him. I know I will never get Beau... but me not being able to get him didn’t make Jai's kiss any better.

He pulled back and turned around. Marta stood in complete shock. I felt so bad.

Jai took my arm and we ran out the door.

I was still in shock at what just happened, I couldn’t and didn’t speak.

Once we got into the car, Jai turned to me.

"Wait, Alfie..." he said stopping me from putting the key in.

"Yeah?" I turned to him

Jai leaned in closer to me, "I love you."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ 

SORRY HAVENT UPDATED..

since school.... its so hectic.. but once things calm down we will update more :)

fan-comment-vote

i love to see so many people love our stories, we're thankful *place other gushy shit here*

~Danielle

OHHH WAAAIT... LAST THING-

'Marta' is JanoskiansBrooksbros :)

luff u 2 hun <3

(her creepy smile is based on a troll face, so check that out on the photo link thingy. i also put up music and other vids every chapter if u want to take a look)

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞