Practically in Love (Daniella's Arguement)

Okay, so, this chapter might be long, but its mostly conversation, so it goes by fast. :D

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After a while Mahoney and I go back inside. I sit next to Daniella and Briella as they find stuff to do around the house. Beau is across from me. I just gaze into his eyes. I think my crush is getting bigger. GAHH <33 HIS.GREEN.EYES.ARE.FUCKING...... SPECTACULAR. No. this is wrong. Briella has Beau. Beau and Briella. Briella has dibs on Beau. Maybe I should just stop thinking about him. Maybe. No, hes too hawt. YES- I HAVE TO. I cannot think this way. WHY MUST IT BE SO HARD TO GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD.

"So, would you be interested in inside skydiving?" I get interrupted by Bree.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. But its really cold." Daniella says rubbing her arms.

"That's why its inside Daniella..." Briella said.

"And its not that cold yet." I say. If anyone in this house knows cold, it would be me. I come from the land of icebergs and penguins. (and yes... there are penguins in Alaska.) 

"Wheres Skip? I'll ask him if he has any ideas." Daniella asks.

"Upstairs with Jai." I say looking down at my nails, which seriously need to be painted.

Daniella runs upstairs to find her crush.

"How cold does it get around here, because up in Alaska-" I get cut off by Daniella stumbling back down the stairs. She has her hands on her face, crying. Jai and Daniel watch her run from the top of the steps, which overlook the living room and front door.

"Not dealing with that one." Briella said.

"Wheres Mahoney?" Beau asks. "I know she loves to solve peoples problems."

"She fell asleep." Bree said, taking a sip of what ever the hell was in her cup, and pointing upstairs.

Everyone looks to me. 'So I have to fix this?' I ask myself. 

"Fine...." I say, letting out a big sigh as well.

I walk out the door which Daniella ran out of, and look around for my friend. "Daniella?!" I scream.

I end up walking around the whole outside of the house yelling her name, in attempt to find her. Right before I walk back into the house, I hear 'Im over here.' (o.o) Okay..

I turn around to see no one behind me.

"Is this a joke?" I say, somewhat laughing at myself.

"No, I'm right here. Just you cant see me because I'm up a tree."

I look up the nearest tree, and there we go. Daniella is up the tree.

"Why the hell are you up there?"

"I'm mad. At Daniel........ and you."

"Why me?"

"Oh please. You know Daniel has always had something for you, you just try to hide it."

"No, actually I didn't. Why did you get this idea?"

"Well-" She stops to wipe tears off her face "I walked up to the door, and before I opened it, I heard Daniel say 'I think I have some serious feelings for Alfie.'"

"Are you sure he said he likes me?" I say somewhat flattered.

"Yes. I mean, look at you, you're a fucking sex goddess. You look better than Jesus' daughter."