LB Spilled the OJ

"Hello?"

"Alfieeeeee?"

"HELLO?"

"ALFIE? WHAT THE HELL?"

I shook my head.

"What? Sorry." I said back.

"You've been staring at the wall, not answering me..." Skip replied, standing in front of me.

I heard running up the steps, followed giggling. It sounded like Briella and Beau.

"Uh... I was in deep thought." I said.

"Ah. That's nice. Well I'm going downstairs to help with dinner."

Skip begins to walk out the door. "Okay, be down in a little bit." I decide that I needed to clear my head. Maybe take a shower or something.

I walk out of the boys room, and make my way to the bathroom. I open the door to see something that has forever scarred me for life.

"OH MY JESUS, ASS, FUCK, HOLY MOTHER OF---"

"What the fuck? I though you locked the door!" Beau yelled, covering his body.

"What? No! I thought you locked the door!?" Briella said, doing the same.

"NO ONE LOCKED THE DOOR!!!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me.

I ran down stairs, Luke was sitting on the couch. I screamed once more and threw myself onto the armchair.

"Uhhh...?" He said, in confusion

"BEAU-BRIELLA-SHOWER-NAKED-AHH..." I yelled back at him, rubbing my eyes, trying to kill the visual.

"Why did you just walk in on them?" Luke asked.

"I-I-I DON'T NA-NA- KNOW!"

"Then why didn't you knock?" Luke, clearly my eyes have seen something they shouldn't have. Why are you asking me these questions right now?

"I- I DON'T EVEN- I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS DOWNSTAIRS!" I said back.

"Well, its all your fault," He stood up.

"How is it my fault?" I stood up.

"If you weren't here in the first place none of this would have happened..." He said.

Then the room got quiet, and Jai walked in from the kitchen.

"What the hell is happening here?" He said.

"SHE RUINED EVERYTHING!" Luke yelled back.

"What are you talking about? What did I ruin?" I asked back. I was very confused at Luke now.

"MY LIFE!" He screamed at me. How am I even apart of his life?

"How did I ruin your life Luke? Seriously, tell me."

"I HAVE TO ROOM WITH YOU." He said. Stating the obvious.

"AND? YOU SEEMED FINE WITH IT. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO GET OVER IT." I was getting mad now. Luke was making no sense at all.

"BUT NOW I'M REGRETTING IT. I DON'T WANT TO ROOM WITH YOU."

"And this all came from me walking in on Briella and-" I was cut off.

"Why the hell are you screaming down here?" Beau is half way down the stairs in just his pants. Oh God. Hes shirtless. Fuuuuuck. Its like he's photo shopped.

"I still don't know why you guys are fighting..." Jai said. He was as clueless as me.

"YOU CHANGED! EVER SINCE YOU STARTED LIKING ALFIE!" Luke yelled at Jai.