Dustin. Joey?

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I don't know if any current readers remember Mahoney? Yea, if you don't she's Bree's friend that is coming along for the trip :)

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wake up to loud banging on the door. Our adviser was telling us that it was time to leave. I look over to the clock,

“Its 4:00am...” I say to Daniella.

“Yea, wake up Briella... I’ll get some of the bags into my mom’s car.” She says, putting on her slippers.

I turn to my left where Bree’s bed is. I gently shake her.. that doesn’t work. I yell at her, that doesn’t work. Then I try pulling her hair.. that doesn’t work either.  I decide to get my bottle of water and pour it on her head.

“I'M UP! I'M UP!” She yells.

Briella and I walk out of our dorms for the last time with the rest of our bags. Daniella and her mom are waiting in the car for us outside.

“Hello.” Bree and I said to Daniella’s mom, as we sit in the back.

“Hello girls, how was this school year?”

“Fine for me.” I answered.

“It was weird for me. Usually I would just be starting school, but this school does it the 'American' way.” Briella said.

“Yea, same.” Daniella chimed in.

Bree listened to her music, Daniella was on her phone, and her mom listened to gospel music which I found extremely annoying.

I glance down at my phone and see I received a message from Dustin Davis.

I unlock my phone and read the message. It reads;

_

Dustin: Hey Alfie, its Briella’s ex-boyfriend. I’ve been trying to get in touch with her but she won't answer. Can u tell her i want to speak to her. Thnx.

_

Oh fuck...

“Briella.” I say. Bree refuses to unplug her earphones.

“Bree.” I say trying not to disturb Daniella’s mom’s gospel music.

“Yes?” Bree says.

“Dustin just messaged me.”

“What?”

“Dustin.. your ex.. just messaged me on Facebook.”

“Who?” She asks

“Dustin..” I repeat

“Who??”

“DUSTIN.”

“Joey?” Bree says in a high pitched voice.

“Are you serious right now?” I say..

“Who the fuck-” Briella starts.

“WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE PLEASE!” Daniella’s mom snaps at us.

“Sorry...” Briella says, embarrassed. “Who messaged you?” She asks me for the hundredth time, taking out her headphones.

“Your ex. Dustin. Just messaged me. On Facebook. And he said this..” I responded very slowly, holding up my phone to Bree’s face.

“Oh.. should I message him back?” She asked.