Update

Hey y'all, I can't believe it has been seven years since I originally wrote this! I first want to thank everyone for the continuous reads because I cannot express how much it means to me! When I wrote this I was 14 years old and I'm not 21 and I'll be 22 this summer. I wrote this during a time that I wanted to get out of my current life situation dealing with bullies and so much more than I needed a world to escape into and well, this was it. One Direction was everything to me and I can still say that they mean more to me than words can describe. I am sure most have hear that for the tenth year anniversary Liam made a statement that our boys "men" are planning something and that inspired me with the help of one of my best friends to go back to writing something I love.. fanfiction. 

I am happy to announce that I am currently working on Family Ties- A What's Two More Sequel and I will do anything I can to try to have it finished by the 10yr Anniversary. What this means is I will start posting chapters right away and continue until the story is finished. As with this story I'm not starting with a set number of chapters or anything like that, instead I will be letting the story go where it decides to take me once again. 

Family Ties will be written in first person to keep in contact with What's Two More but unlike What's Two More it will not have the constant changes of POV and it will be properly written. As I work on Family Ties I will also be working on editing What's Two More and making it a better overall story. I am so proud of this story that I will not be changing much of it because I was fourteen and I want to be able to look back on it but I will be making some changes to help it flow better and grammar errors as well. I look forward to hearing what y'all think!