Chapter 11- Should I Go?

Kendra P.O.V: I woke up the next morning and remembered everything that happened. I told Da'Cia and Zayn that I couldn't go on tour with them yet but I didn't say why. How would I tell Da'Cia that I couldn't go because I don't want to see her all lovey dovey. It's just I hadn't told Da'Cia that I kinda have a thing for Niall but also Louis. I mean ugh! Louis was like a brother but after seeing him at that first concert I noticed that I had certain feeling for him. I also started talking to Niall and I have feeling for him and I know he likes me. I sigh and throw my head back grabbing my cell. I guess I should text them both... at least that way I could see what they think.
Ken: D&Z want me to go on tour
Niall: R u?
Lou: I tld them not yet
Lou: Y? I want you 2! :)
Ken: IDK.. I lied and said tht I would soon tht I had something to take care of
Lou: Wat did you tell em??
Ken: Nun.. It's just idk..
Lou: Kenzi I knw ur lying
Ken: No I'm not
Lou: whatever you say.. but, I wish you'd come.. would love spending time with you! missed you these last 2yrs!
Ken: I'll think about it!
Lou: thnx
Ken: yw
Lou: Let me knw soon.. hope you'll come
Ken: will.. gtg

I sigh reading the message. Why did he have to want me to come? I mean.. he makes me crazy. Gosh.. About now I wish I could change places with Da'Cia.. no I don't. I wonder what Niall thinks.

Kenz: D&Z want me to come on tour with y'all
Ni: R u?
Kenz: tld them no
Ni: y?
Kenz: Itz nun
Ni: liar
Kenz: No i'm not
Ni: yes you r..
Kenz: No..
Ni: wish you'd come.. i want you to
Kenz: Oo
Ni: yea
Kenz: I'll think bout it
Ni: yay
Kenz: lol
Ni: :)
Kenz: gtg

I sighed. If I go I get to see both of them.. but I'll be stuck between both of them. If I don't go then I can still talk to them and I won't be in the middle of them all the time. Why did Louis have to invite me? Why did I have to fall for my best friend? Why did I have to meet Niall? Why did he have to be so sweet and make me like him? Why? I don't know what to do. I shake my head. Now I know how Bella feels. Jacob the best friend or Edward the one who she just met who somehow understands her. It probably would be good to get it off my chest and just confide in Da'Cia.. I'm just not ready.
If I go on tour with them I might be able to tell who I like more but with my luck I'll just fall in love with both of them and get my heart broken. I look up at my ceiling laying back. "Who hates me?" I think to myself? I get up and change. While I'm changing my cell goes off. I open at text from Lou. I want to murder him. It's a selfie of him and Ni shirtless smiling. They're trying to kill me. I roll my eyes and don't send a reply. I walk down stairs and decide taking a walk might help me clear my head.
As I walk I put my head phones in and listen to Heart Attack and almost die when Ni says ow! After that ends Little Things plays and at Lou's part I feel like my heart will stop. I swear these two will be the death of me.
I walk to a park and of course when I get there Lou and Ni are there with Lux and she spots me. Lux turns from them and comes towards me. Lou notices me first and smiles. Ni waves me over. The whole way I walk to them I pray that lighting will strike. When I get to them they both give me a hug and then we talk and I hold Lux. "So, have you decided if you'll go on tour with us?" Ni asks with a hopeful look. Before I can reply Lou says "Please say you will." I quickly decide to turn the topic. I give a fake cough and they start checking on me. I cough a few more times and blame it on allergies. Before they can think about what we we're talking about I say "Da'Cia felt the babies kick last night." "Really?" Lou asks. "Yea. So did Zayn." I say. "I wonder how it feels." Ni says. I shrug. "No clue but when she said it she couldn't stop smiling." I say. We talk for a while when Lux starts getting tired. That child is my savior.
I walk out the park between them and they invite me back to Lou's house. "No thanks." After giving both of them a hug I smile. " I'll go." I say. They hug me again. "You don't mind seeing everyone shirtless and dealing with Da'Cia and Zayn kissing." they asked. I smile and lie. "No. I don't mind." they nod. As I walk off I think to myself "I don't mind Da'Cia and Zayn.. Just you two shirtless and being so close..yet so far.." My life has officially become twilight.. and I'm Bella.. The thing is.. I can't stand Bella. This will be so much fun.