Chapter 4- Mistakes

Da'Cia P.O.V: A bit later the concert started. Girls were going crazy and it was so loud. As the boys sung I screamed to. When they sung Little Things it was surprisingly quiet. It was so funny during Live While We're Young when everyone did the inbetweeners dance. Half way through they did Twitter questions.  Kendra and I were laughing so hard when one of the questions said to play leap frog across the stage and they did it. Another question said to do the best hip thrust you could. I saw Zayn wink at me before doing his. The crowd went wild. I looked over at Kendra so glad she was recording it. They sung Rock Me and Zayn did the thrust. They finished with WHAT Makes You Beautiful.
Kendra P.O.V: After the concert Da'Cia and I went back stage. We talked and hung with the lads for a while. We then headed to their hotel. 

Da'Cia P.O.V: Kendra and I went back with the boys to there hotel room. They wouldn't be in this area tomorrow but they were tired of the bus. We all sat around watching t.v and just talking. A scary movie came on and Louis had the idea that when ever someone screamed at a scary part everyone had to take a shot. Yea, we were to young to legally drink but why not have some fun. We poured some shots and 15 minutes in Kendra and I screamed. The guys laughed and and we all took a shot. It was a while after when right at the scary part Zayn and Lou made me scream. We watched another movie and by the end everyone was kinda tipsy.  I don't know what happened but somewhere between the end of the second movie and the middle of the third Zayn and i were in a heated make out session. A bit after the middle Zayn had me in his lap and our hands were roaming everywhere. Everyone else had fallen asleep. I guess it was the liqur but I'm not sure. I let Zayn carry me to one of the rooms and shut the door. Clothes were coming off and our hands and lips were all over each other. Zayn marked me as his.  I woke up the next morning cuddled into Zayn. Neither of us had clothes on and flash backs of the night before came back. Crap I thought to myself. I thought it was a dream but it wasn't. I was so ashamed of myself. I slowly got up trying not to wake Zayn but failing. "Sleep." he groaned. " I need a shower. Go back to bed." I said. He sighed. " I have a shirt in my bag you can wear." he told me letting me slip out of the bed. I grabbed the shirt and headed towards the shower.  After i got out and got ready I prepared myself. I walked into the main room and Zayn was out there with everyone. Kendra gave me a look that said we will talk about this in a bit. Louis, Harry and Niall all had smirks on their faces and Liam just sat there with a clueless look on his. I begged mentally for Kendra to get us out of here. I sighed happily when she said "Sorry lads but we need to leave before we're caught. And get in trouble." we left after saying bye. I was right once we left kendra asked me a million questions.