Chapter 31- A Bit Two Faced, Aren't We

Kendra P.O.V: The lads have been back on tour for about two months. Niall and I skype every night and I miss him like crazy. I'm going out of my mind. I'm sitting with Da'Cia while holding Kaylen. "I miss him." I say for the umpteenth time. Da'Cia looks ready to murder me. "The guys want you and Sarah on tour with them.. I think y'all should. At least for a bit." she says. "What why?" I ask. Did she for get that means no help. "Because you should go enjoy yourself with your man and don't worry about me. I know you love me and care and all but, you need to go and live your life some." she says. I sigh. Da'Cia and I go back and fourth.
"Well, I already called Niall and told him and Harry y'all agreed to go." Da'Cia says shrugging. "You what?" I hiss. She just shrugs. I want to go but, I want to stay. I know Da'Cia is right. Da'Cia is so lucky I can't kill her about now. I love her to death but she has lost her mind. She called Niall and said I'd go without even telling me. Ugh, I groan in frustration. She is so lucky I want to go. I'm not going to tell her this but, I'm glad she called. If she hadn't called then I wouldn't have. I sigh and grab my cell and call Sarah. "Hey." Sarah answers. "Hey, We're going on tour." I say. "What?" she says. "Da'Cia told Harry and Niall that we are before even telling me." I say. I hear her gasp. "You sure?" she asks. "As sure am I'm going to be." I reply. After talking for a few minutes we decide I'll meet her the day after tomorrow and we'll fly to where the lads are. I see Da'Cia smiling at me. "What?" I ask. "Glad you're going to get to see your man. But, please don't make anyone go blind by dry humping him." she says. I roll my eyes and hug her.
Sarah P.O.V: Kendra and I hang up and I jump up and down. I'm so glad that I'd be on tour with them. I'd never say it but just because Da'Cia got knocked up doesn't mean Kendra should be held back. I helped Da'Cia that night but we hardly talk. I talk to Kendra. I don't do teen pregnancy and I'm not going to really socialize with someone who got pregnant as a teen. Sorry not sorry. Another thing I would never say is that I can't stand Da'Cia. She seems so damn fake. Every one seems to love her... well, except her own family. I wonder why. They probably know something we don't know.
I walk to my room and start packing. It might be a little early but I need something to do. I grab my cell and post on twitter. "Some girls are so fake they make barbie jealous." I smirk as people start commenting. I decide to check one other thing while I'm on twitter #Da'CiaIsASlut and #ThoseAren'tZaynsBabies. There are a few things I can't stand and they are fakes, hoes and bullies. Da'Cia is fake and a whore. I roll my eyes thinking about her.
I continue to pack and and dance around in my room. My mind keeps flashing to the tour and what could happen if Kendra and I became besties.. maybe I could get that whore out the picture. Yes Zayn would be a bit upset at first but with the help of Kendra, the guys, and I he'd be fine. I'm not evil I'm just not a fake ass bitch either. If I want my way than I will get my way. I might seem two face, but I'm not. Just because I didn't blirt out that I hate Da'Cia doesn't mean anything. I just didn't need anything ruining what I have planned. I smirk and bite my lip. I grab my notebook and scribble a few questions I need to ask Kendra about Da'Cia down.
Some people might think I'm mean because I don't know Da'Cia like that.. What they don't know is that I do. Before I lived in Cali I lived in South Carolina. She made my life a living hell so now I'm going to make hers one.