Goddamn

Chris P.O.V

Damn. Goddamn. Chyna did that. I mean she put Jazz in her place. I fucks with that, a woman that can hold her own. We're on our way home from our "lunch". Im just eyeing my baby. Like I gotta be one of the luckiest niggas ever. I took a prostitute drug addict and turned her into a young woman and soon a sexy ass housewife. Yall know I gotta throw a ring on her finger.

"Why you staring at me?" She says whipping in the rari.

"I like how you handled that at the restaurant."

"Yea but why you staring at me?"

"A man cant stare at his girl?"

"You lookin like you gon rip off my clothes and get it on right here like the fuck" hittin that famous 'the fuck' face.

"Nah imma save that for when we reach home" I say winking at her.

"Chris why do you think I always wanna be sexually active with your ass?"

"Well for starters your just as freaky as I am"

"Not a valid reason"

"You love this dick. Every inch of it"

"Jesus Christ" right then I start laughing because I felt like it was a valid reason. We pull up to the house. I tried to keep my promise, but she kept denying.

"Chris im not playing with you man" she says tryna move my hands off her waist and my head from her neck.

"Ugh fine. Watchu wanna do?"

"Lets go back out. We always in the damn house."

"Its about to be 6 tho."

"Ok.. so we can go out for dinner"

"You just tryna make me spend a rack today huh?"

"Not like you dont got it to spend. Better get used to it you gotta youngin coming through"

"Possibly. But I am really glad you made light out of the situation and didnt just leave me the first chance you got."

"Where imma go?"

"Oh shit you snapped!" I say dying.

We start going upstairs but then a car pulls up to the house. Its getting dark outside.

"Bae you expecting somebody?" Chyna says.

"Nah you?"

"Nope."

Then a guy comes out of the car. Then 2 other men. They all dressed in black. We're looking through the livingroom window, then immediately she recognizes the guy that was driving.

"Oh my god bae thats the dude that you took me from, thats the one that raped me!!"

"Bae lets go. We gotta go right now!!"

We start running up stairs and they shoot open the door and start letting shots go. We run into the first room door open. We hear the shots stop. We hear nothing.

"Chyna we gotta go. We gotta jump." She just agreed. No arguments needed right now. So that exactly what we do. We jump from out the window.

"Ahhh shit!!" Chyna is on the ground holding on her leg. Tears start coming from her eyes.

"Baby we gotta keep moving" but she cant move. So I just pick her up and start running. I get to the backhouse and put her down. I domt think her leg is broken, but we dont got time to be dealing with this shit. I find some tape i use when i play basketball and roll wherever it hurts on her.

"Does it feel better?"

"Yea ill be fine."

The gunshots start back.

"Oh shit. Cmon we gotta go!"

We run out the backhouse and them niggas making their way back here. We jump the fence as fast as we can and take off. We hear the police and the ambulance coming so we run out to the road. I mean they own there way anyhow, mine as well catch a ride while being safe. We get picked up and drive back to the front of the house. And them niggas ditched. Fuck. They can always come back if they want to. We needa get out of here ASAP. Police are inspecting the house while we gather clothes to go get a hotel room for the night. Or 2. Maybe 3. Police ride around the streets looking for the car. And they find nothing. Absolutely nothing. But now these niggas know where I live. Fuck. Like they all doing this just for Chyna? I mean chill B. I decide to take my other car cuz they already know what car to look for if they catch us on the street. Chyna gives police the nigga name and the car and where you can likely find him. Thats good shit right there, she cuttin to the chase. Thats my baby. One more thing off our plate.