She Caused a Scene

Chyna P.O.V

Oh hell nah. Me and my man tryna have a good time and this bumb bitch comes up out the blue. Probably one of Chris's exes. But whatever past he has im leaving it back there because he did the same thing for me.

"Chris who this" i ask.

"Watchu mean who this?? I slept with Chris a couple months and he never hit me back up"

"Well obviously that means you were a one night stand and not a factor anymore."

"Bitch who the fuck you think you are"

"Aye just chill. Listen like she said it was just a one night thing. I never meant for it to make you feel like we were going anywhere farther with it."

"Oh so when you was tellin me I was the only one you wanted and that you loved me and how you wine and dined me. And we fucked in the bed that yall sharing??? That was all a lie right?"

"Listen I was high. I was drunk. And wanted some pussy. Im sorry for everything but Im with Chyna
and Im happy."

"So you happy with this project??"

"Listen bitch I will fuck you up. I dont know who you are and dont wanna know but dont bring your false hope over to me."

"Get yo overdosing ass out my fucking face and go fix ya life"

"Chris how the fuck does she know about that!!"

"Baby I didnt tell her shit"

"Youre right. You didnt. Your diary did"

"Bae escort this hoe out my face before both of yall asses get a wake up call."

"You know what I dont even want Chris. But theres is something yall should know."

"What" me and Chris said simoutaneously.

"Im pregnant."