The Babys Here

Jazz P.O.V
Say hello to my baby girl, Zanari. Im so glad she is finally here, now I got one over Chyna, forever. She will always know that "their" first child isnt hers. Chris has a child with me before her, and im determined to get my family back together no matter what. Fuck they relationship.

Chris P.O.V
We get a call like 8 this morning talking about Jazz in labor. I get up and get dressed to go down there, be supportive or whatever. I move quietly not to disturb Chyna. Then I look back in the bed and she not even there, I forgot her ass an early bird. I go downstairs but shes not there either. I call her name, no answer. Then I hear the front side door open by the pool and she walks in.

"Why you up so early?" She asks.

"I got a call about Jazz. She in the hospital"

"Ahh the dreaded time is here."

"I ain wanna leave till I knew you was in the house and straight"

"Oh I went walking, just to get my head straight and then I have a hair appointment to slay some red bundles right quick but tell your lil babymomma I said congrats"

"You know you dont mean that"

"I dont, but she ain ugly so I bet that baby beautiful thats why she gets congrats"

"Bae what if the baby really is mines."

"Go to the hospital Chris, just go to the hospital, ill see you later" and she just walks past me upstairs. Like her emotions are so weird. I can tell she upset so ill just go bout my business and hit her up later.

Jazz is sleeping but the baby is in here. Zanari. Like I expected she had her mom's last name. I know I ain sign no damn birth certificate. But the baby, wow shes beautiful. Its like I actually feel like she's mine. To be honest, I would never tell Chyna this, but I want the baby to be mine. She can have one parent that actually cares, and isnt all about the money. Imagine if the other dude is anything like Jazz. That baby would be fucked up yo. If she's not mine, thats fine with me, but I wouldnt mine if she was mines. If I had one regret tho, I regret that it was Jazz and not Chyna.
Some of Jazz's family members step in to visit. But theres this one dude walks in here and I have no clue who he is.

"Aye bruh, why you so close to my baby?"