The Press

Words get out far. Jazz sees all the press she is getting and takes it to her advantage. She comes out saying this is Chris's baby and he needs to take care of his baby.

CHRIS P.O.V
"Yo this must be a joke. You gotta be kidding me right now"
"Chris we can take this to the press and give your word on the situation"
"I don't even know the child's name but she wants to pin the baby on me when she know damn well she has another nigga out there taking care of it. She just wants my money."
"Chris lets release a statement on it, give your side"
"You already know the man's side never matters, so money dead beat fathers out there and they think everyone dude is the same. I need to get to the source and find out if this is my baby or not Jenelle. Fuck it yo, release this bullshit ass statement and push hard on a paternity test, get in contact with Jazz. "

**2 weeks later**
JAZZ P.O.V
I know y'all missed me. I'm enjoying all the press I'm getting on my child with Chris. Yes I said his child. No paternity test needed. I've currently done let out my statement to know that Chris has a 9 month old baby girl over here in Texas that he has been neglecting. If you think ill let that bitch Chyna get any freedom she thought wrong, fuck Chris I could care less to have a relationship with him now, but to torment Chyna will be the icing on the cake. I'll add a little leisure to this whole thing, I'll call Chris and let him know he is welcomed to see his baby.

*************************************************

"Baby how you think we should handle this?" Chris really needs his girl by his side at this point. He wants to include her in everything, because without her he dosent know where he would be in the situation.
"You released the statement, we need the paternity Test point blank. And that bitch needs to be checked. I don't care what it takes fly this bitch down here so we can finally settle this. There is no reason this should be going this far."
Jenelle walks in with a phone in her hand.
"Sorry to interrupt but I think you would like to hear this one. Chris, Jazz is on the line for you." You can see a vein pop out of Chris's forehead. He is 38hot at this point.
"Yo Jazz, you need go fix this shit right now and I'm not playing with you. You risking everything at this point."
"Well hello to you too babydaddy"
"Stop fucking with me man. I want a paternity test ASAP. You not gon have me out here looking like a deadbeat dad when you know the dirt you did"
"We not guna talk about dirt, last time I checked you was fucking me but had a girl checked in rehab waiting on you"
"Don't bring Chyna into this. Please don't make me get out of my element Jazmine. You really pushing my limits."
"How's ya lil bitch doing"
"Man, Jenelle take the phone. Have my lawyers get into contact with her, schedule a flight to bring her dumb ass down here I'm not playing phone tag with this hoe."
"Oh fuck that give me the phone" At this point Chyna grabs the phone from Jenelle and puts her 2 cents in.
"Listen Jazz, despite our differences, I'm coming woman to woman and saying you need to grow the fuck up. Since you wanna play games, here's a game for you. You sitting here playing with Chris's reputation, how you guna get money out of him?? You fuck his shit up, he makes no fucking money you dumb ass bitch. He loses clothing sales, he loses clients, he loses investments, everything gets degraded from bum bitches like you, so I suggest if you wanna sit pretty be on the first flight down here and come settle shit once and for all and get your 10 minutes of fame, it's straight like that"
Jazz was ultimately silent on the line.
"Should I repeat myself, I know you a lil slow"
"Shut the fuck up you fucking drug addict, ill be down there soon, shit"
"Bitch ya momma a drug addict, explains why yo ass don't got no damn sense. I feel sorry for your daughter, she'll never grow up the right way with a dumbass like you bitch, and when we find out Chris is the father we'll be taking your ass to court and fighting for custody. Have a nice day" and Chyna hangs up the phone.
"We don't answer no more calls from her until she is in LA. We don't discuss nothing until she is in LA. We stay lowkey until she is in LA. We don't give this hoe no more press time till we find out that Zinnari is Chris's." Jenelle and Chris just shake their heads in agreement. Jenelle makes her way out the house and back to her office. Chris couldn't help but to feel turned on. He hardly saw this side of Chyna, her taking action and getting shit accomplished. He loves to see her controlling her own business, he loves a independent girl. He knew one day he would be putting a ring on her finger. Chyna comes out the shower and moves straight to the closet to find something to wear.
"Come here Chyna" Chris is sitting on the bed waiting on her to respond. She sticks her head out of the closet.
"What happened" He adores her body wrapped in the towel. The little drips of water still on her body glistens on her skin. Well at least that's how Chris imagines it. He starts biting on his lip. "I said come here"
"You're sick." She starts laughing. "All you want is pussy"
"So stop playing and come give it to me"
"No I'm on my way to a photo shoot for Chyna Couture"
"Then I'll just come and get it" Chyna was totally caught off guard when Chris runs into the closet, turns her around and pins her to the wall. He starts sucking on her neck hard, and pulling out his manhood. He picks Chyna up and and put her between his legs and let's his manhood slide right into her. He rips the towel off of her, he wants to see every part of her.
"Baby, remember what I told you the first time we had sex?"
Chyna tries to think hard about what Chris just whispered to her but she just wanted to fuck right now.
"I want you to feel everything" And right then it clicked in her brain and she repeats the next part to him. "Every. Single. Inch"