Release

Release Day. After today, I have to go to this program to stop my drug addiction. This overdose was a wake up call. Now drugs arent even an image in my mind. I called Chris and let him know im ready to be checked out. Now I wait. I think about my life. How I only have one pair of clothes. One torned up pair of flip flops. This is the cleanest ive looked in years. I used to only be able to clean myself up when I was prostituting. Now I know I can get my life together.

"Ms.Wells your free to go and your ride is out there waiting for you" a nurse came in and said

"Ok thank you so much"

"your welcome ma'am"

I get out of the room to see Chris sitting there on his phone. He looked fly today too. He had on a gray beanie, a gray black pyramid sweater, gray sweatpants, and the cement 4s. Damn does this nigga own black pryamid?! If he do.. He need to hook a sistaa up. He looks up from his phone and says "You ready to go?" I shake my head and we jump in the car and leave.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say.

"Go ahead"

"Wassup with you and black pyramid?"

He starts laughing. "Well.. Im am the proud CEO of Black Pyramid clothing line ma'am."

"Oh shit! Well damn my bad you doing yo thang Im not one to judge"

He starts laughing again. "Well since you on my boat now I guess your guna need the hookups to"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!" Finally!! A chance!!

"Why would I leave you with only one pair of clothes?"

"Yea that makes sense" I start laughing.

"First things first.. Lets go to the mall."

We arrive at the mall and go straight to the stores. I stop at Charlotte Rousse, Rue 21, Aeropostale, C.R.E.A.M, JC Penny, and Macys. I have bags of clothes in my hand and Chris's hands.

"So you know along with clothes you gotta have some fresh kicks" Chris says.

"I think your right"

"Pick up 3 kicks 3 heels and 3 sandals for now. I have more at home." he says winking. Aww /.\ its like he had it planned already. So i rush over to the shoe stores and pick em up. We make our way back to the car.

"Umm Chris?"

"Yea"

"I know what your doing for me is the best but I must ask for one thing that a female cant live without"

"um perfume diamonds a watch a baby?" he says smiling

"noo. >.< bras underwears pads"

"oh shit. umm yea we can make that happen definitely." he says in shock.

"And I want to be tested"

He went quiet.