The Mall

Chris P.O.V

After our lil sex time we planned on going to the mall. So we go and take a shower and start getting ready. I throw on a white T-shirt, jeans, and my black and white kamikazes. I put on my brooklyn nets snapback. Chyna went back to her room because she kept all her clothes there. Whatever. So I go check on her.

Surprisingly she was dressed. She had on a blue long muscle shirt that caught her pass her butt and her pink snakeskin 11s. Her hair was out and curly. And she threw on a jean jacket. (as seen on @amourjayda on instaa)

"You ready" she says walking to her bathroom.

"Ready when youre ready"

"Im hungry" she say putting her mascara back in her purse.

"FAT ASS!" I say throwing my hands up.

"Whatever." she starts taking her case off of her phone and puts a couple bills and her card in it then puts her case back on.

"What the hell are you doing?" looking hella confused.

"I dont wanna carry my purse sir, is that a problem?" she says laughing.

"You are soo not feminine."

"And thats why I schooled yo ass on the court today"

"But who won? Who got the pussy? Exactly. Case closed. Now lets go" I start laughing.

We kept it casual and rode out in the range rover. As soon as we pull up there was a couple paparazzi waiting. You know having a successful business gets you a lil cred. So I know the next story is going to be "Chris Brown seen with supsicious female". But hey this what comes with fame. (if you guys were wondering in this book he dosent make music)

"Aye Chris"

"What"

"Remember when I met you in the hospital and we had that conversation"

"Yea what about it"

"Techinacally you did this for sex" she said laughing.

" Oh shit naah. Bruh you know I just gained feelings after you left and I had to track ya ass down"

"Here's the thing. You acted like I was an ugly duckling and shit"

" Yo. Oh well you gotta lot of benefits from it. Shoes clothes a roof over your head a job GOOD DICK."

"Shh. Why you had to yell that part out hoe"

"Im a hoe but you slept with me an hour ago" I say smirking

"Im not dealing with this. Cmon we goin to rue 21." she starts tugging on my arm.

"I dont wanna go in that girly ass store"

"Oh. So you dont wanna see me try on clothes" she says coming close to me holding me at the waist and looking up at me.

" Girl please. I see it everyday."

"Alright fine. Gon bout ya business then. Call me when you finished."

I kiss my teeth. "Bae" She starts walking away and I grab her by the arm and bring her back to me, hold her by the waist and kiss her.

" Bruh dont fucking play with me. Now lets go to Rue 21" she says all demanding.

"Who put you in charge sir"

She hits me with that eyebrow raise and that bish whet face.

"Alright Alright. Lets go"

We get in the elevator. And me being me I pick her up and start kissing on her. Of course. But you know it dont take long to get to the floor so you know I had to move quick.

"Chris move!! You so damn nasty"

I put her down and she fixes herself then looks back at me. "At least wait till we get home"she says biting her lip. Damn that was so sexy she made me bite my lip too. We get out and get to Rue 21.

As soon as we walked in she had shit in her hands. Like the fuck? Have you been waiting on this moment?

"Cmon."

"Why?"

"So you can watch me try on clothes"

I walk up to here. "And what am I getting out of watching you dress"

"Stop thinking with your dick and think with your head"

"Well damn. I could take that right now"

"Oh my gosh Chris. Just be serious for one minute. All I want is your opinion on the clothes."

"Im just going to say they all look good. Its not like you listen anyways."

"Wow. Thanks Chris. Fuck boy."

"Why dont you just buy what you want and if you dont want them anymore give them to charity"

"You know what that was actually the smartest thing youve said in a while."

"Bruh you treat me like shit"

"Aww. I love you baby" she says making a kissy face towards me.

So I kiss her. At the moment a girl walks up to us.

"So.. Now since ya lil prodigy out of rehab you fucking her now?!"

Uh Oh.