Awkward Silence

Chris P.O.V

The car ride home was silent. You know Chyna was heated if she didnt even go to FootLocker. It was just an awkward silence after she said she was pregnant.

"So you not gon talk to me"

"What we gotta talk about Chris" sounding like she was sleeping.

"Do we ever have anything to talk about? We talk about everything.. ANYTHING. Just speak to me"

"Chris Im just not in the mood"

"Then lets talk about the reason why you not in the mood."

"Chris just leave me alone right now"

"You just gon let the situation hang?"

"FUCK CHRIS!! WATCHU WANT ME TO SAY!! YOU GOT THE BITCH PREGNANT!!"

I left her alone after that. We arrive to the house. She goes straight in the room and locks the door. Imma just let her cool down for right now. I go to the hallway closet and get a pillow and a blanket. Its only 5 but I already know Im not going back in there no time soon. I go to the laundry room and grabbed my basketball shorts. Took off my clothes and changed, grabbed my phone and my beats, and went straight to the couch. I mean I got other rooms to be in.. but Im not in the mood to set up like that. Before I listen to my music imma call my mom. I need someone to talk to and shes the only one thats listened to me through everything.

"Wassup ma"

"Hey honey whats up?"

"Ma. Ain nothing right. Me and Chyna at the mall earlier and this girl comes up to us and causes a scene"

"What girl honey?"

"Some girl I slept with while Chyna was in rehab."

"And what else?"

"Shes pregnant ma."

"Damn it Chris. How you gon commit to Chyna and get another girl pregnant?"

"I know ive messed up ma.  But i just need someone to talk to about this"

"Chris how long was Chyna in rehab?"

"Oh shit. Ma how she gon be pregnant and Chyna was in rehab for a year??"