Surprise Party

Chyna P.O.V

Chris got every one I met in the past year and a couple months for a surprise party for me. I wouldnt say were close but it means a lot for them to even think about coming.

"This party is just for you baby. To celebrate your recovery"

"To celebrate a fresh start" a girl named Melanie (Mel) says.

"To celebrate them struggles!" Mel's boyfriend Raquan says. I can honestly say he's one of the closest. He's an idiot.

"Let's get this party started!!" Chris yells.

Everyone starts cheering. The music turns on and loud as ever. The grills get fired up. Each meat has its own grill: fish, shrimp, chicken, pork, beef. Theres a full blown tiki bar. We got people in the pool. Kids running around. I see these older ladies walking out of the house with pots.

"Aye cmon. Theres someone you should meet"

We walk over to where a lady was putting the pots on the portable burners.

"Ma. This is Chyna"

He is really introducing me to his mom. Shit just got real.

"Bae this is my mom Joyce"

Thats the second time he did that. Just know he got me on lock for a while.

"Hi babygirl its nice to finally meet you. Ive heard so much about you"

"Hi Ms.Joyce. Its nice to meet you to. Chris goes on and on about you"

"Yea he's always been a momma's boy. But to my understanding both of yout parents died"

"Yea they did"

"Im sorry to hear that"

"Dont be. Really. I think there living a better life up there then they were living here."

"I suppose your right. And your a very strong young lady for overcoming the same thing your parents went through"

"Thank you but I wouldnt have made it this far without Chris."

"Chris is a nice young man and you are a nice young lady. I can see you guys going far in the future"

"Alright ma ill talk to you later"

We walk in the house up to Chris's room. Theres a gift bag on the bed.

"Here. Go ahead and change." He goes in the bathroom and I look in the bag. He bought me this cute ass 2 piece bathing suit. Think he slick. But I put it on with the shorts that match. I threw on a string bucket hat because its hot as hell out there. Find my slippers then waited on Chris. He came out seconds later. I cant believe ive never seen his body. But today was my lucky day. Tattoos all over his body. He had a nice 6 pack. Damnn. He was wearing just his water shorts. He was staring at me too.

"So you just gon look fly everywhere you go?"

"I get it from the best"

He walked towards me and grabs me by the waist. He starts kissing me on my neck. Then kisses me on my lips passionately. He looked me dead in the eyes then grabbed my face. From that kiss started a rough ass make out session. Kissing on my neck turned into sucking on it. He taps me on the leg and i jump up on him. I start sucking on his neck. Then we end up on the bed.

"Cmon we got guests downstairs" he says smirking.

I know he did not just try the moment.

"So its like that"

"Imma finish the job later you ain gotta worry about that"

I shoot him this eye. For some reason it turns them on. "Ok then"

I walk out with him just looking at my behind. We walk back out to the scene. The DJ gets on the mic

"Lets give a round of applause for the beautiful Chyna Williams." Everybody is cheering me on and screaming to the tip of their lungs. I get up to the booth and get on the mic.

"I just wanna say thank you to every single one of you guys for actually coming through. Ive been on my own for so long I dont even know what real friends are like. Now that I got all of you guys in my life I dont want anyone ut of it. You guys all hold a special place in my heart. Now enough will all of this we know what I went through now lets TURN UP!!"

The party is officially started.

We gettin down. Music hella drinks and food. Everyone is enjoying thereselves but Chris is no where to be found. Then i see a whole bunch of fire and some dancers. Behind the dancer is what im guessing a congratulation cake. Im soo excited. These people spoil me. This is the first time I have had fun in a while. I am so in love with this feeling. I feel so alive and relieved that ill have a natural life. Plus.. I was really feeling Chris tonight. He catered to my every order. Although I had fun I cant wait till everyone leaves so I can be alone with him.

Finally. The clean up crew is gone and everyone is on their way home. Chris and I went upstairs. And like he said, as soon as we got upstairs he kept his word and finished what he started. Once we walked in the room I felt him pick me up and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started on my neck. I wrap my legs around him and suck on his neck. Then clothes come off. We're in a deep make-out session. He takes off his shorts. Damn I didnt know it was THAT big. I want him even more now. He gets back to my neck and starts whispering in my ear, "I want you to feel everything" of course I whisper back "Everything?" He says "Everything. Every. Single. Inch." Oh lawwd. He dont know what he doing to me. But I need to protective. "You can do whatever you want to me. But you better wrap it up or pull out because ain no kids being pushed out right now" He starts laughing gets off of me and grabs a condom. I take off the rest of my clothes. He gets right back on top of me. I wrap my legs around him once more and we start making out. I start grinding on him just to get him in the mood. Even though he already is. He grinds back. He slides in. Oh god yes. I havent had sex in a good 2 years. At least this moment will be special. Its like I start moaning instantly. I have never felt this good. This and being a prostitute were two different feelings. This is finally me and my man making love. We went for a good 30 minutes then we switch positions. Sad to say but im a pro at this. So I ride him like its nothing. Its the first time I heard him moan. "Damn baby. Right there" he says. He moans once again. He pulls me down and we start making out. He grabs on to my butt and starts squeezing it. And of course like any other nigga he slaps it a few times. I get back on the bottom. He starts kissing on my neck then moves to my stomach. He starts sucking on my boobs. Then we start kissing. He brings his hand down my body to my box (codeword) and gets to work. He rubs; then he fingers. This feels so good. He starts kissing down my body again. Then he starts giving me head. Oh my god this dude is a beast in the sheets. Wait! Do I have to give it back? Alright Chyna stop thinking so much and stay in the moment.

We keep going until we got tired. Then we were off to bed.