The Talk

Chyna P.O.V

"What we gotta talk about?" I ask confused.

"About rehab"

"I already know... My first class is next Monday."

"Thats a drug addiction program. Im talking about rehab"

"So what the fuck is we talking bout it for? Imma go the damn program."

"Thats not the point. That program is there for you to talk about your experience. That shit that dont work. I want you to go to an official rehab center to make sure you dont go back into your old ways."

"Bitch.. Whos you tryna make decisions nigga?"

"This is why I asked you first. Im not telling you to do anything you dont want. Just do you and please get better."

"Can I just eat man?"

"Whatever."

Bitch. I just got out of the hospital and hes stressing me. Like? You dont even know me bruh. Just keep calm. I know what ive done and hopefully I can learn from it. But telling me what to do isnt going to cut it. I need him there physically and mentally. Hopefully he will understand.

Chris P.O.V

Chyna let me in to how she feels. And honestly I cant blame her. Shes been through a lot of street. She even told me about her dad raping her when she was 10 because he was mad at her mom. Damn shawty been through hell and back. And shes just so open to me. I wanna really change her and get to know her. Make her and independent girl. Get her a job. She deserves it all. Hey who even knows? She can be furture wifey. She seems like a rider. But I cant let her stay on drugs. I would be wrong to let her go down that road again.