Shes Back

Chris P.O.V

Shes been living here for 6 months now. She was improving... but now I dont know whats wrong. I dont even think shes going to the program anymore. Damn. I knew she shouldve just went to damn rehab. Fuck. Imma really need to talk to her.

Chyna P.O.V

Drugs. Thats all I need right now. No help. No rehab. Fuck all of that. I just need drugs. Why didnt Chris just leave me to die that night?! Why am I contiplating on all of this -.- just go find drugs Chyna. I meet up with my dealer. I only went 3 months sober. I cant do it. Im not worth it. I finally got it. Weed. Heroin. Crack. I need it all. I even stop buy the liquor store to pick me up some type of liquor. I need relief. This is my only way. I cant even face Chris right now. He'll know im a failure. Im so sorry Chris. If only you could hear me. But I have too.

Chris P.O.V

I need to find her. But where do I start? Fuck. Oh shit I just remembered I gave her a phone. I call her. No answer. I call her a good 6 times with no answer. Finally on the 7th call she wanna pick up. Her fuck ass probably watched it ring.

"What do you want?"

"Where the hell are you?!"

"You ain my fuckin daddy."

"Yea.. but im all you got just please tell me where you are.. lemme help you."

"Dont worry about me Chris. Im good. I need the drugs. I cant live without them. Theres no hope for me."

"Dont say that. Just please come back home where youre safe."

"Drugs make me safe"

"Nigga.. Is you drinking?! You sound stupid right now. Youre giving up everything I have to offer you for drugs. I bought you clothes I bought you shoes. Im giving you a place to stay. You just need the proper help. Cmon man dont give up."

"Whenever theres drugs there alcohol. Ive been through this life already. Once you start here its hard to give it up. I just cant Chris. Im thankful for everything you did. But right now I dont wanna change. Goodbye Chris."

"Its not over. Im not giving up. This is just a temporary setback. Youll be back."

"Chris whatever. Im not one of your projects."

"No youre worth more than that."

"Goodbye Chris."

Just like that she was gone. But imma still be there. Shes not going to live that life. Plus... I pay her damn phone bill. Now what nigga. Its time to take action.