Death Isnt An Option

Chris P.O.V

Just driving down the street. Um... Is it normal to see a young girl laying down on the sidewalk like that? Oh shit.

I pull over to go check if shes breathing. She cant be older than 21. No breathing. I scoop her up quickly and put her in the car. On the floor are a whole bunch of needles, some drugs, and an empty pill bottle. Drug overdose. We made it to the hospital in a flat 5 minutes.

"SOMEBODY!! ANYBODY!! HELP ME HELP ME!! SHES NOT BREATHING!! SHE OVERDOSED! HELP ME!!"

In seconds a doctor was there and put her on a stretcher. I go up to the counter and have fill in infomation. What the fuck. I just found her on the street I dont know shit about her.

"Ma'am" i tell the lady at the counter.

"Are you done filling out the slips?"

"Actually the exact opposite. I just found her laying on the street with an empty pill bottle. I know nothing about her"

"So you picked up a random girl"

"No. Tf i picked up a girl that needed help I dont know if you would do the same but that shit ain look right finding a girl laying in the middle of the street so if you not going to help me at least tell me if shes ok!"

"I do not have any info on your little friend yet. You have to ask the doctor"

"Alright whatever thanks I guess"

I started looking for the doctor that took her away. Gladly, he found my ass.

"Umm.. Chris is that correct?"

"Yea.. How is she?"

"Well... Im glad to say that you came just in time. Shes just fine, but were going to keep her longer to run some tests. Other than that, you can go right in to see her."

"Thank you doc"

"Your welcome and thank you for saving her life"