For The First Time

Chyna P.O.V

I wake up in a hospital bed. Shit. They couldnt just let me die?! Maybe im just dreaming. So I scream. This guy comes running it. Fuck -_- im alive. But damn. What a sight to wake up to. I see a tall ass nigga. Lightskin. Tatted. Wearing a black shirt with a white "black pyramid" logo, black jeans, a black pyamid snapback and the toros bravos. For a homeless girl I still knew about my sneakers. Hes just staring at me in awe.

"Im guessing your the one that saved me"

"Yea I am"

"Why"

"Why did I save you?"

"Yea"

"Well I dont know about you but that is some creepy ass shit to see a youngin laying in the middle of the concrete close to death"

We both start laughing

"And plus... If it was me I know that I would want help"

"I actually wanted to die"

"What!" he said sounding shocked.

"My life situation isnt right"

"Its not you wanting to die its the fact that you felt that your life situation wasnt going to change. But someone was bound to find you. Luckily it was me" he says smiling.

His smile is so sexy.

"So you helped me now what. Im a drug addict no education homeless"

"Who said I was leaving you"

"ok..."

"that means your coming home with me"

"I dont even know you"

"you were dead on the streets a minute ago. Im giving you a place to stay food to eat and a chance to fix your life."

"You just want sex"

"Umm no. Im just offering help your pretty and all but u look like your like 16."

"well damn. I will accept your invitation. And im actually 21."

"Well thank you for accepting my invitation. And 21? Damn you look young. Im 21 too. And if you were wondering before you jumped into a random guys car... My name is Chris."

"My name is Chyna."

"Well Chyna ill be here when you get released. Heres my number if you need anything. Youll be here for a few more days to run tests. Imma set up your room. Im out. See ya later"

"Bye. And thanks for everything"

He starts smiling again "No problem"