Lunch

Chyna P.O.V

Its now a couple days after this whole interview shit. So I decided ill talk to Jazz about the situation. I call her up and ask for a woman to woman conversation about the situation. I invite her to a local restaraunt on the beach pier. I start getting dressed. I put on a a jean oxford shirt tucked in with my black jeans and throw on my gamma 11s. My hair was cornrowed at the moment so I unbraided it and put on my roman hairpiece. I was finishing putting mascara on when Chris walks in.

"Where are you going?" eyeing me like im a fresh piece of meat and he's a hungry dog.

"Out to lunch for a minute"

He comes and wraps his arms around my waist.

"With who?"

"Your baby momma."

"Now why the hell would you go and plan lunch with her?"

"To put her in her place. Let her know her position in a nice friendly manner." I say smiling in the mirror.

"There is nothing nice or friendly about you when you catch an attitude or someone hits you with an attitude and I know attitude will be popping off between yall like bullets go when a crip runs into a blood."

"You so damn descriptive"

"Yea whatever. All I know is if you going out there then Im going out there because the last thing I need is both of yall taking mug shots and me having to come up with bail money."

"That wont happen... because she's pregnant"

"Im still going"

"Whatever" he comes and kisses me on the cheek, then on my lips.

He got dressed quick. He put on a red T-shirt some jeans and his ferrari 14s. He threw on a gold watch and his snapback and we were ready to ride out.

Jazz P.O.V

This girl Chyna better not be on some bullshit. I dont have time to entertain her. Im just here to see what the hell she gotta say. She not gon stress me over no shit.

Chris P.O.V

I know damn well Chyna was not about to attempt going to lunch with my so called babymama without telling me. Like has she lost her mind? I could just think of all of the shit that couldve went down today. Thats why Im going. Imma act like the mediator and maintain a calm enviroment for all of us and the baby. Not that I really care about Jazz, but if its my baby I need a no stress zone to keep a healthy baby. So imma need both of them to keep it at a 0 and not feel like Drizzy and go from 0 to 100. We jump in the ferrari ya feel.. I mean why not to match my kicks? I let Chyna drive because I ain know where we was going.

When we get there we see Jazz at the table already. I dont really think this lunch is going end well. We get to the table and say our hellos and get our drinks.

"So what is this about?" Jazz says.

"Well for starters I wanna talk about the interview." Chyna says. She's on her shit today.

"What do you wanna know?" She says smiling.

"Why did you make that remark about Chris denying the baby and how you dont need Chris in your baby's life?"

"Because im not going to force no lil boy to take care of a mans responsibility."

Chyna looks up to the ceiling. Takes a lil time like shes meditating and looks back at Jazz.

"Ok imma let that go for now. So you say you not guna force him to be in your childs life--- moving on to the remark of him cutting you a check."

"He dont want to be apart of my child's life he either gon pay child support or he gon give me a check every 2 weeks or something."

"You know what to me it sounds like you just want a check"

"Oh really?"

"Yea really. Because how would you know I was in rehab and I had problems with drugs? How would you know Chris was a wealthy man?" Unless you gon say that bullshit that before fucking you for one night he told you all that so that youll know him right? Because no dude talks about there life story to a one night stand ya feel me?"

"Well when ya man is drunk and figures we gon be together forever that type of stuff kinda just flows out before 3 rounds of sex ya feel me?"

Oh shit this is not looking good. But the waitress comes and we put in our orders. Then we get right back to business.

"Let me add my 2 cents in. When have I told you that I wanted to spend my life with you?"

"Aww Chris you need a refresher? Remember when you had me in that position where all I could do is feel every single stroke and you were kissing me on my neck and you told me you loved me and wanted to be with me?"

"Alright Jazz even if I said all that I never meant to lead you on and you knew that. All we both wanted was sex and you left after that. So all that shit about me denying your baby and cutting you a check gotta stop."

"Stop denying OUR child"

"You not getting throught to this bitch. I dont know why he tryna mediate with you. We both think you went through his shit and now tryna use his wealth against him so he can take care of a baby that's not his. And you tryna get your lil 5 minutes of fame as the babymama.. but thats none of my business. Just know we will be getting a DNA test."

"Stop tryna act like yall the victim of the situation and stop getting into ya man's business!"

"Lets be honest Jazz he wasnt the only dude you was sleeping with. I did a little investigation seeing that you were the same lady that was having an affair with a football player 2 years back which caused there divorce. I also know you have a child for a basketball player. So what are really the chances of Chris being the baby's father?"

"You know what im outa here cuz this bitch is talking to me like she crazy."

"Dont let the door hit you on the way out" Chyna says while taking a sip of her drink.