Time Flies

**9 months later**
CHRIS P.O.V
Chyna and I relocated to a new house in Tarzana due to the amount of press I was getting from the pregnancy scandal. It's time to find out who really is the father. I say that because it's been 9 months I haven't seen my potential baby. Jazz moved to Texas with Twan. She just up and leaves like that, changes her number and all. I just physically lost all contact with her. That shit has been really pissing me off because then she'll come out and me look like I'm neglecting my child. I swear all she wanted was the money. If anything is keeping me sane is my beautiful girl. She is my world, I don't know what I would do without her man. She following in her man's footsteps and actually has her own online store. You can say she "insta famous" so she gets a lot of money rolling in. She models her own clothing with a couple of her new made friends, that's given her a lil press because now she is asked to model for other online business and help them get back. When I drop some more clothing, my baby will surely be in it. I decided we act like lil kids and we pick up my nephews and go to the zoo. We were promoting our brands as well, she had on her all black "Chyna Couture" tee with white lettering, black leggings and all black yeezys. I had on an all black "Black Pyramid" shirt with the white diamond logo on the right corner, some grey black pyramid joggers and my black yeezys. We knew going out to the zoo would bring negative press, making it seem I'm neglecting my own child but out with someone else's but I already got this under control. I'm using a private investigator to get in touch with Jazz. I can't avoid it no longer. Even though everything is going great with Chyna and I, I have to know. I have to take responsibility for my actions. We take a seat while the kids run around in the small water park set up at the zoo.

"How do you feel about me reaching out to Jazz to finally close out this mystery?"
"It needs to be over. Should've been over a long time ago, she so lucky she not down here yo on the real"
"How you feeling emotionally"
"I'm done. At this point it's just being by your side bae no matter what, I ain come this far to just be thrown to the side. You were here for me and I'm here for you."
"You know you my rock right?"
"Yea I know that. That's why that bitch Jazz ain got shit on me so I can't let her phase me no matter what" she does the hair flip, all I can do is chuckled. She a clown man. But she right. I'm riding with Chyna all the way man, no other girl can take her place I love her so much.

We bring the kids back to their house and make it back to ours. Chyna goes straight to the fridge, with her hungry ass.
"You wanna jump on the grill bae? Invite over Mel and Raquan?"
"Aiight bet lemme call them up"

They go out on the grill and get shit started while they wait on the couple to arrive.
Mel and Raquan show up and they make it a double date under the stars.
"So you really can't find the hoe man?" Raquan says to Chris.
"Man it's like she disappeared off the face of the earth I swear"
"Oh no, I would have that bitch under my radar at all times she can't be trusted" Mel says.
"All I know is when we find her she getting the ass whooping I been wanted to give her"
"Chyna man you so eager on some old shit" Chris really getting slick
"She tried to steal my man and ruin what we have. I'm not even on the baby right now. She did some fucked up shit that wasn't necessary"
"So it's necessary to beat her ass"
"I guess it is" she puts her cup in the air for cheers and takes a gulp of her wine. I swear she so extra. We hear a knock on the door so we all get up and make our way to the front. It happens to be my publicist.

"Chris, have you seen the latest headline of you?!!"
"A hello to you too Jenelle"
"No time. You have to see this" she runs to the living room and turns the TV to the "ET".
Chris Brown. Owner of Black Pyramid Co. Hasn't been in the press lately about his potential baby. Little information has been given out, we do not know sex of the baby or if the baby is his or not. Maybe he is just flat out neglecting his responsibilities to the baby being from his ex girlfriend, Jazmine. Ladies, speak your mind, the number is below on the screen. Give us you imput. We will be back with our first call.
"Yo wtf?? These niggas really have nothing to talk about anymore. Such a lil situation like this has to blow up and ruin my reputation like this dawg!!!! Naw fuck that, this shit not gon happen"
"Baby just calm down you know the investigator is working on it you're going to get your answer sooner or later"
Nothing stops Chris when he's angry. He tries to calm himself down. "Man I just need time to think" that was his polite way of telling his guests to bounce up out there house. Chyna gives them that look letting them know the time is over. They all nicely leave saying there goodbyes and tying to relax Chris but that's not working. Chris walks upstairs, jumps into the shower, and goes to sleep without saying a word.