The Start of Something New

Chris P.O.V
Jazz is due anyday now. Like the good guy I have been visiting her time from time to make sure she ok and she eating right, I dont need nothing sacrificing the health of my potential child. I try and keep her close by just in case of she need anything. Of course Chyna still does not get along with her. But she has stepped up as a potential stepmother and has kept arguments away from Jazz since they cant even be no where near each other. I get up and go downstairs. Chyna is downstairs making breakfast. I swear she never misses a meal.

"Goodmorning baby"

"Morning" Chyna says, but its the driest I have ever heard her talk.

"Whats wrong now?"

"Whats wrong now? What hasent been right this whole time Chris? This bitch bouts have your baby anyday and its like finally hitting me. And its hitting me hard bro."

"We really gon start off our day with this bro?"

"Yea we really are. Cuz im like sitting here contemplating on what you finna do."

"Watchu mean what imma do?  Imma be there if its my child."

"How Chris? You not prepared, youve never had a child, hell you still childish till this day."

"Why you getting on me like its all my fault?"

"Watchu tryna say it was my fault? Like I told you to go out and sleep with random people?"

"We werent even together Chyna, you came back and I thats when I wanted to make things between us forreal. Before that you were someone that needed help and I was willing to give it to you. You think I just picked you up form the street because you were pretty like forreal? Dont sit here tryna get on me man, as far as I know I was single."

"Chris its not even about that."

"You clearly took it there. Im not even asking you for anything. But to be there for me, you dont even need to act like a mother figure to the baby, if you really feeling that way. I feel like youre letting out your own problems on me."

"You wanna know whats my problem?"

"Yes let me into Chyna's world! Stop shutting me out lemme know wassup"

"Wassup is that should be me! That should be me having your 1st child, not some random bitch you had a one night stand with yo. I been there for you Chris and you been there for me, and I dont give a fuck if we werent together, because we both know what we were. It dont matter of there wasnt a title hanging over my head. And lets say this a forever thing, ill forever have to live with the fact that your first child isnt mine. Your first steps wasnt mines, youll hear da-da before I will hear ma-ma and Chris that hurts. How would you feel if you cuff me then find out I was pregnant with another man's baby? Or there was a possibility it was you and another guy? You gon feel like I wasnt being completely honest with you."

"You see how much better you feel after talking to me about it to me. Baby I swear, it was one time and I know its fucked up but sometimes shit just is fucked up. And if the child is mines we're going to have to accept this is reality. This is our new life. And I plan on having kids with you, and it dosent matter if your not the first or youre the last or the middle, the point is it dosent make you any less special and I will always be the same when it comes to you, the baby wont change that. Im with you and only you. All it is, is an extra responsibility I have, but I have to be there for the baby.

"Alright I get it."

"Does that mean youre not mad at me anymore?" I go and grab her at the waist and rap my arms around here and kiss her on her neck.

"I was never mad at you, I was just letting my fustration out."

"On the wrong person at that."

"No it was meant for you, you just knew how to handle it."

"Because I know you duh."

"Yea whatever. Here" she gives me a plate of food.

"Love you baby." I start making kissing noises.

"Yea yea yea. Love you too" and she goes upstairs. Probably to go to sleep. Lazy ass.