horrible incident

North Korea's POV:

(Flashbacks)

I have been here with USSR for a few years now. He has trained me to be a emotionless soldier. I follow his every command without question. I am strong now and have went to battle. I have seen people die in front of me. I'm consider to be too young to have witness such horrible events but USSR didn't. He always pushed me to do harder more dangerous stuff. I would have been completely brainwashed if it weren't for East Germany who has helped me be human.

She will remind me how it feels to have someone who cares and she reminds me of our wish to get out and be reunited with our siblings. She's always been so good to me, I'm ashame to admit that I have called East Germany sister once before. I am pretty sure I turned into a tomato that day and she just laughed it out making me more embarrassed. Though it was nice seeing her laughing genuinely.

East Germany has always been there for me. I am very grateful for what she has done to me. She doesn't deserve this life, she's too nice to be here. Unlike me, I am not worth it, I'm just a mistake, an useless child. I know East Germany would be disappointed in me if she knew I thought of myself like this. So I never told her.

~•~

I was returning from my training to my "home". USSR wasn't here for today's training which probably means he was drinking and is drunk by now. A drunk USSR is not fun, but nonetheless he's still my commander and I must listen to his every word even if he is drunk.

I sighed before walking inside the house. I walked trying to find USSR and report to him that I have returned and if he needed me to do something else. Just as I walked pass the living room I saw empty vodka bottles confirming my thought. I looked through the kitchen and didn't see him there either. Strange, when he's drinking he's usually at the kitchen or living room. I suddenly had a bad feeling in my gut but ignored it. I just probably feel tired from today's training since it was snowing a little.

Since USSR doesn't seem to be here at the moment I guess I can go to my room and wait for him there. Maybe I can talk with East Germany if she's not busy working. She deserves a break because I'm sure it's hard to keep this whole place clean and cooking also sounds difficult. I say this from experience I had before coming here. My dad would always put my brother and I to do some chores.

I started to walk down the stairs. I heard some noises, and I thought East Germany probably is down here. I then heard her but she sounded distressed. I walked faster and felt worried about her.

I saw in the hallway USSR towering over East Germany. She had tears flowing down her face. She had blood on her arms and she had purple bruises. USSR didn't acknowledge me as he kicked East Germany in her guts. I couldn't do anything but watch because USSR is my commander and I have to listen to his every order. But it hurts me everytime I heard East Germany's cries of pain or see her bruising body. I wanted to help her, but I can't, I'm force to listen to USSR no matter what.

My blood turned cold when I saw USSR hit East Germany with an empty bottle accros her face. She fell to the floor blood covering her whole face and I was able to see glass sticking out of her skin. But USSR didn't think it was enough, he was about to grab another empty bottle but my body reacted before my mind and I tackled him to the ground. I heard him yelp in surprised as he crashed into the floor.

I quickly knocked USSR out before he had a chance to do something. I was breathing heavily and was thinking on how much trouble I will get. USSR is going to kill me when he gets up! I stood there without knowing what to do.

I then heard East Germany whine painfully. I quickly changed my attention to her and raced to her side. I gently held her in my arms and took her to her room. She was sobbing quietly and was shaking in my arms. It hurts seeing her like this. Once in her room I gently placed East Germany on her bed. I then went to get the medical supplies.

After retrieving what I needed I went back to East Germany. First things first, I need to take out all the glass from her face. I was worried that some of it may have made it to her eyes. I took out some tweezers and started to pull out the glass. East Germany whined painfully everytime I extract a piece of glass. She had soo much blood in he face but I can't clean it until after I take out all of the glass because I might make the glass dig deeper into her skin.

I finally got out all of the glass and with a wet cloth I cleaned her face. I was trying to be as gentle as possible but she cried a little when I pressed the cloth into her face. "Shhh.... It's going to be ok East Germany, I'm just cleaning your face," I whispered to the shaking country.

I was able to clean her face. She had cuts all over her face but none of them seem to be on her eyes. I then had to disinfect them which made East Germany cry out in pain whenever I placed the disinfectant on her wounds. I didn't like seeing her in pain but it had to be done. I put some bandages on her wounds.

I then went to check how the rest of her body was doing. I checked her arms since they were bleeding as well. I cleaned them with another wet cloth. East Germany's arms didn't seem to have glass so I didn't have to worry about it. When I finished cleaning her arms, I noticed the marks in her arms seems to look like someone sliced her arms with a knife or blade. USSR cut her before but never this much.

I bandaged her arms. East Germany was breathing a little uneven and had a pained expression. I felt sad seeing her like this. How much I wished it was me having to deal with her pain.

I checked her other wounds and took care of them. After I finished East Germany was fast asleep. She probably was exhausted after the events of today. I gently caressed her head as she slept peacefully. I wondered what happened and why would USSR hurt her soo much today.

USSR, I just left him in the hallway. I got up and went to him. USSR was still passed out, and I dragged him to the living room. It was hard because he was way bigger and heavier than me. Nonetheless I was able to place him on top of the couch. Hopefully he won't remember what happened today.

I then went back to East Germany. I'm going to stay by her side as long as I can. I sat on one of the chairs that was next to her bed. I took her hand into mine and I gently squeeze it. "Just rest up East Germany, you are going to be ok," I whispered.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

()

Word count: 1292