...Missing... (Part 2 Season 2!!!)

_WARNING_
_THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE VIOLENCE-STRONG LANGUAGE-DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE-THREATS-FIGHTING-BLOOD-DEATH-USE OF WEAPONS-VERBAL ABUSE_
_IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS I SUGGEST THAT YOU READ ANOTHER CHAPTER_
_READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED_
_YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED_
_ANY THREATS MADE IN THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN AND ARE ONLY MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY_
__________________________________
Before this chapter begins, I want to thank Florida_SH for the idea and letting me use their character, Showtime. All of the credit to the character goes to them, please go and read their book called The Vanishing Circus. Thanks again! Enjoy the chapter!!

Showtime will be in bold.
___________________________________

"Her? Oh I k-killed her ages ago!"

"WHAT?!"

I stumbled back a bit, h-he killed her?!

"Why?!"

"I-I just was bored~"

"Bored?! You killed my wife!!"

"Ugh- you a-a-are no fun! I never killed her, I just took over her land. So she still lives but she follows my orders, basically dead if you ask m-me!"

I give a huge sigh of relief. If he's only taken over her land then there is a chance I can get her back. All I have to do is take over her country, of course, I'll give it back to her after but first I have to get it.

"Sir, I declare war upon your country. If I win the country of France shall belong to me."

He laughs, "A-Alright! And If I win then I get your country AND France's country! Do we have a deal~?"

...He's putting a lot at risk...but, it's the only way I suppose.

"Deal. The war will be between the two of us, in front of my house at dawn."

"S-S-Sound good!"

He snapped his fingers and I was sent home.

~~At Britain's House~~

*sigh* I may have just made the greatest mistake of my life. Wait a second...SH!T. I forgot that you have to tell EU and UN if you are going to have a war. 

*screams into pillow*

--After he has 100 cups of tea to calm himself the heck down and goes to UN's house--

*knocks on door*

UN: *opens door* "What did you do?"

Britain: "0-0 What make's you assume I did something?"

UN: -_- Your fidgeting with your monocle, we both know you do that when your nervous or you've done something bad.

Britain: "I hate it when your right, Anyways, I've declared war upon France"

UN:" *shocked* Uhm..Why?"

Britain: "Showtime is back and he took over her land so I declared war upon him, If I win I get France back!"

UN: "And...What happens if he wins?"

Britain: "eheh...He gets France's land and my land's"

UN: *slaps Britain in the Face* Are you insane!? Why didn't you just make a deal with him instead?!

Britain: o-oh, I never thought of that..

UN: *sigh* You better win Brit, or your litteraly done for. Good luck.

Britain: Thanks *snaps back home*

~~At home~~

I'm so done for..
I suppose there is no point in going to bed if I'm only going to wake up in a matter of hours.

--At Dawn--
~~Sorry for the thousands of time skips I'm putting in here ;-;~~

*Appears with France* W-Why hello there!

"Oh do shut up."

"hmph! Fine. B-Be that way! I've come to tell you t-that you win."

*confused* But why?

"I-I have...other business to attend to. l-l-lets leave it at that." *snaps away*

After he left I talked with France and we let UN know that everything was alright..

~~Later the next day~~

I g-got to say I don't feel so well-

*King Charles POV*

Ah, finally I'm back! And I took over this useless excuse for a country.

*sees the readers*

You all must be rather confused. I am in Britain's body but I am most definitely not him. I am better than him! I am King Charles The Third!

And Boy Am I Going To Make Some Changes Around Here~

-King Charles II-
-Ruler of Britain in the 16th century-
_____________________
Leave asks and dares for King Charles in the comments!!!
-KT3400