Dissaperance

_WARNING_
_THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME FLASHBACKS, GUNSHOTS, THREATS, A BIT OF HARSH LANGUAGE_
_I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE THREATS WILL NOT BE MADE AND ARE ONLY BEING SAID IN THE VOICE OF THE CHARACTER THAT I AM PLAYING AS AND THE OTHER THREAT THAT WAS MADE WAS IN THE VOICE OF A CHARACTER ASKING MY CHARACTER A QUESTION_
_IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS I ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER_
_READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED_
_YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED_
_______________________________________

Hello lads and lasses! It is a wonderful day outside! The sun is out for once so I am feeling rather happy today!!

Alright then, enough about me. Let us continue with the dares/asks!

"So..what would you think if one of America's states disappeared like I don't know .... maybe .... Massachusetts?"

...

*his hands close into light fists*
Lad.

I don't think you know what family you are messing with.

I am going to say sorry for my harsh language but..
This family has been through hell and back multiple times and now you come into our lives and make this sort of threat!? If you think it is even possible to take one of my son's children the I do believe that you are VERY mistaken. Now the-

~~Flashback to the year 1752~~
--This POV will still be Britain but it will be him at the age of 10--

I a with my mother in the living room on the couch. She is reading a book and I am playing with a new hat that my dad got me! It is a rather tall hat..but I like it!

I looked at my mom and she looked at me, we smiled.
Just then someone broke a window in the kitchen, my mom stands up and I hide behind her. Its a man. He is wearing all black and he has a weapon in this hand, "DON'T MOVE OR I WILL FIRE!"

I'm scared..I don't want him to hurt my mommy or me...All my 65 siblings are at a meeting with my dad.

-the others had not been born yet-

The man still has the gun in his hand but he walks toward my mother and I, he looks like the humans that my mommy told me about in the story that she read. 

"What is your son's name," he asks.

My mother stays silent.

He cocks his gun. "What. is. your. sons. name. "

I'm shaking. I clutch my hands on my mother's long skirt. She is a continent, but, if she hurts a human she could be killed. 

She tells the man my name and he looks at me. He pulls out a phone and talks to another person for a moment before putting the phone back into his pocket.

I'm very scare- 

"MOMMY!!!!!!"

h-he shot my mom in the heart..I know she w-will live but she's weak now..

He steps over my mom's body and grabs me and takes me away.

If humans take counties into hostage they can get money b-by selling us...

~~End Of Flashback~~
-Britains POV-

I think my breath is staggered..
I have not had a flashback in quite a while..especially one that..descriptive..

I shake my head, Now then.

If you lay a finger on my son or his kids. I will happily start war against you. I do not care if you are a human or a country or a power. I still have the power to wage war on you. I would suggest that you re-think your decision before stepping foot inside this household.

Good Day.

-Charles-
-The United Kingdom-
-Britain-