Dissaperance (part 2!!!)

_WARNING_
_THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE FOLOWING--BITS OF ABUSE AND FLASHBACKS- KIDNAPPING-THREATS-BLOOD-GUNS-FIGHTING_
_THE THREATS MADE ARE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN AND ARE MADE IN ALL GOOD FUN OF THE FANDOM_
_IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER_
_READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED_
_YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED_
_____________________________________
--NOTE--
--Bold letters will be Confederate/Dixie speaking--
--Get ready for a long chapter--
_____________________________________

...

Sorry lads and lasses.
No hello or good day for this chapter.
This is going to get rather...serious...

Lad.
If you hurt Mass I swear on the queen...

I rise up out of my chair and begin walking up the staircase up to Mass's room.
My PSTD is rushing thoughts through my head but I try my best to ignore it.

As I knock on her door it is silent. I open her door and see no one inside..and..and open window...

I sigh as I walk over to the window sill..wait a moment...the window is white, so why is there red on it?

...

I swear if her hurt her...

I sigh as I look at the blood. I haven't done this in quite a while.. I am not sureif it will work but I suppose there is only one way to fin out.

I take off and set my laced gloves in my pocket.

I close my eyes and exhail as I place my right hand on the blood.

- - - - - in his head - - - - -

So far all I see is black..wait..
Alright. I can see flickers of a room..
It's not very clear but it looks as though she is in some baseme-

- - - - - - - normal  - -  - - - - - -

I stumble back as I take my hand off the blood..

I cannot believe it.

..she is in the place I was brought to and abused as a kid...
Bloody hell, of all the places she could be.. she had to be there...
I sigh as I go to wash my hands and get changed.

You may be questioning why I am getting changed. Well you see. I am waging war on someone so I need to get into my uniform. After all I know who kidnapped her.

Confederate.

Well..not really him. The Confederate that took her is the one from Female Americas Universe. My son Confederate is with Canada at his house right now.

The Confederate, or for short Dixie. The Dixie I am dealing with is someone who you don't mess with. Most people don't have the guts to mess with me as well so, I am going to mess with him I suppose.

Once I finish getting into my uniform I set my hat on the side table next to my bed and look in the mirror. I have my red Tailcoat-suit, along with my brown kakis and my tall black boots. I sling my bayonet along my back and slide my sword into its rightful place in my belt. I then close my eyes and snap my fingers to the war zone that is that old bloody abandoned house..

--At The House--

I open my eyes and they are greeted by a house that I had hoped I would never see again.
Where we are it is fall, perfect season for war.
The wind is ruling through the leaves that are high up in the trees.

I place my fingers in my hands and make a loud whistling noise.

Suddenly Dixie walks out of the house and makes a rather smug smile when he sees me.

"*gasp* Is that a gun on your back or are you just happy to see me?"

-Quoted and changed a bit from Sherlock Holmes BBC on netflix-

I roll my eyes, "This is no time for games Dixie. You have a family member of mine in you possession and I would like her back."

"hhmmmm...nope!"

"If you refuse to give her back then I won't have a problem waging war on you. You don't have any states anymore so you do not have anyone supporting you."

"*giggles* But that's where your wrong daddy-o! I have Mass, I can force her to fight for me or I can just kill her!"

Damn it! He's right.. "I will still wage war on you right here right now"

"Go right ahead! You may have a large army but you haven't had a war in so many years! You my friend are going to be rusty, and don't forget the amount of mental damage I can give you while we are here at this lovely house~"

I can't let this bloody idiot mess with my emotions...
I hear a someone crying from inside the house, it sounds like a lass, it must be Mass.

"It's settled then. We will have war when either of us say go."

"Oh~ This is going to be fun because I don't even need a gun to beat you.."
he walks inside the house.

What the hell is he doing...It's a war, of course he needs a weapon of some sort!
He walks out of the house holding something behind his back. I cannot tell what it is but I can see that it has a few small holes in a row and its long and brown.

"I can see that you are curious to see what I have behind my back! Once I shown you this I will have won this war. Do you want to see?"

He is making me nervous, I nod yes.
He holds the object out and I think my heart skipped a beat.

...It was the belt...

How in hell did he get that!?

----To understand this you would have had to read a previous chapter that I wrote----

"*chuckles* Yes...That man who kidnapped you when you were a boy wasn't a human! Well..It was someone in a human form.."

Dear gods, it was him...It makes sense..in his universe, he is older than me...
He turns to the rights and I can see a pistol on his gun holder...
It's identical to the one that shot my mother...

He looks at me and smiles,

"This is going to be so much fun~"

--Tell me in the comments if you would like a part 3!!!--