Thanks so much dad!😊😍

I slid my phone into my pocket and stayed on the toilet. So many girls came in and out. At this point, it was no secret.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The party started at 9. I was a little nervous, but than again, I was always nervous. I wasn't dressed in anything different really. I wore a white silk shirt and my black jeans. My hair was tied back in a messy bun. Nothing special. I jumped in my converse and ran down stairs. My dad sat in his comfy recliner, reading the paper. He put his paper down and opened his arms wide for a hug. I ran into his arms.

" You look so modern yet so elegant. I don't know how you pull it off, but you're a real eye-catcher." I chuckled and squeezed tighter. He cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead. His rough hands that worked with wood and sculpting made me proud.

" You be safe, you hear?" I chuckled profusely. When my dad called me beautiful, it was different. He meant the absolute world to me.

" Alright. Go on and have fun." He waved goodbye and sat back down. I walked 10 blocks up and looked up at Phineas' house. It was grand with 6 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. I hated Phinneas, though. Blonde with gray eyes or no, he was a douche bag, known for beating his girlfriends. The teachers even reported Amber showing up to school with a black eye and it. Nothing got solved as his dad was mayor, so he could keep things silent. I was nervous just walking into the thriving party. I showed up at 10, as I didn't want to be the first there. I was becoming slightly nervous, just entering the party. The loud music and the yells were almost discouraging. I walked in and sighed. The grand staircase was packed with kids and college students. I stood to the edge of the party, as usual. Nobody noticed me, which was great. I had 2 drinks, which wasn't bad at all considering everyone else looked wasted. There were girls that looked strung out. Some were dancing topless already.

Some of the football boys looked a little wasted already, which sucked because it was really only 10 p.m. I was the biggest introvert at this party. I saw a few girls who clearly looked the same way. I wanted to ditch the party so bad.

Reyna

"... No..." He whispered." I looked at him as if he was mad. I forced him back, tugging him. She moved closer and closer to us. This was the first time I've ever felt this wicked discomfort. He stopped moving all together. His eyes stayed locked on her. I opened a portal underneath us and closed it quickly. We fell on his bed.

" I felt the need to taint her so badly, Reyna." I was almost horrified. I was scared for the first time. Roman didn't look at me at all. His eyes turned black and his physical veins all turned black. I shook his hand. He looked at me and his eyes flickered white for 1 second.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course telling mom and dad what happened wasn't an option. Roman returned to normal after sometime, but confided in me later after I begged him. He diverted and kept saying I wouldn't confess but I kept picking at him.

" I wanted to drag her down and strip her-"

" WHOA." I had no clue that he felt that way in less than 20 seconds.

He rolled his eyes " Not that way! She was an angel. I wanted to consume her soul and strip her of her rank, you perv." That was a lot to think about. Would I keep his secret though? He could see the discomfort that caused me. I wished him well and went to my room.

I stared up at the towering ceiling of my room. All of the icy blue accents around my bed. It was all simple. Trying to guess what dad was hiding was hard. The orb of light above my head made the entire room a soft and sad blue. I lie back on my many pillows, unresponsive. It was how I was able to rest. I quickly untied my hair and let it all drop. It covered my face and body until I pushed it all away.