2. Just Kickin' It

July 26th, 2005
10:07 AM
Skylar POV

"Your love is magical, that's how I feel... But I have not the words here to explain," I sung to myself as I cooked breakfast. I always found myself singing 'Speechless' when I was alone. Every since that night we made Melody, I would sing it randomly.

I sung it a lot when I was pregnant with Melody. I'd be alone in my room, rubbing my belly, constantly singing the parts I could remember.

"Gone is the grace for expressions of passion, but there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain to tell you how I feel, but I am..."

"Speechless," I heard Michael sing & turned to see him standing in the doorway of the kitchen.  "Speechless, that's how you make me feel."

"You always have to upstage me, huh?" I asked jokingly as I turned back to the stove. "Can't let me sing by myself with my horrible voice huh?"

"Nope, I wanted to sing with you," He said, walking over to me & kissing my forehead.

"I see. You never miss an opportunity to outshine somebody," I said jokingly. I got a slap on my ass in reply, making me yelp before turning to mug him. He blew a kiss at me before grabbing a banana off the island & leaning against the counter. "You can't wait until i'm done with breakfast?" I asked, moving to check on the cinnamon rolls in the oven. "It's almost ready."

"It's too late now, I peeled it," He said, waving his peeled banana at me. "You should've said something when I first grabbed it. You know I move fast with my fingers." I looked over & smirked at him.

"Ew!!" MJ yelled as he walked into the kitchen. "Can you two not?!?"

"Can you not yell?" I asked, flipping a pancake.

"You're usually not up at this time," Michael said, looking at the clock on the wall. "So it's your fault you heard that." MJ scoffed.

"You two know you have four children running around here, two who are old enough to understand those little sexual innuendos," MJ said, grimacing while Michael & I exchanged looks, trying not to laugh. "So, please, stop." He walked over to the refrigerator.

"We'll try to keep it in the bedroom," Michael said and I giggled as MJ fake gagged. "I hope you're reacting the same way when those girls you're always talking to offer you sex."

I looked over at MJ, who had faux shock on his face.

"Sex?!?" He asked dramatically, opening the fridge & grabbing a bottle of water. He closed the fridge before opening the bottle. "I don't do that. Never experienced that. I just like talking to a lot of different girls," He said with a little smirk before taking a sip of his water.

I rolled my eyes as Michael scoffed.

"Well I hope you're 'talking' to these girls correctly," Michael warned. "Unless you want to end up like me." I whipped my head around to Michael as MJ yelled out 'OOOOH!!'

"Excuse me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. Michael started laughing.

"I'm playing, baby," He said, trying to walk up to me but I put my hand up, stopping him.

"Ooooh wee!!" MJ yelled, laughing.

"Get away from me, Michael." He didn't listen, instead quickly pushing my hand down & engulfing me in a hug before I could push him away. He started kissing me all over my face, making me giggle. "Boy move!!"

"It was fate," He sung before letting me go. I playfully rolled my eyes as I finished up the pancakes.

"MJ, go get the girls for breakfast."