Hybrid!Jason x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hi what can I get you today?" The lady asked when she got over. Jason just looked at me.

"Get whatever you want pup. I need a minute." I said. He nodded and ordered a bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon and fries with a coke. I ordered my stuff and paid. I sat at a table for him and waited.

"Ok pup tell me something about you." I said sipping my drink. He looked at me and shrugged.

"Ok how about we start with what's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Red." He said.

"Since that's your favorite color imma assume you resonate with that color the most. It could mean you're adventurous, driven, active." I guessed watching his facial expressions. He just seemed to nod the slightest bit looking out the window. The woman came with our food and put it in front of us. I smiled and thanked her. He started eating and looked at me.

"It could also mean you have an intense desire or anger." I continue. I could see him tense up.

"Oh you have an anger problem." I said.

~Jason's POV~

"Oh you have an anger problem." She said. I just glared at her before looking down and growling a bit. This is where she takes me back.

"Ready to take me back now?" I asked crossing my arms before looking back at her. I looked at her eyes trying to memorize them within seconds because once she takes me back I'll never see her again. I snapped out of my thoughts feeling arms wrap around me. I immediately tensed up.

"If you think I'm going to give you up because you have an anger problem then you're wrong." She said keeping an arm around me while she ran her fingers through his hair. I sighed relaxed and felt my tail wagging. I was glad she wasn't paying attention to it and I almost whined when she moved away from me. She went back to her seat with a smile.

"I went to the clinic looking for a friend and I hope that you'll think of me like one too. K pup?" She said. I nodded and smiled a bit. We finished eating and had a bit of a conversation. Her dad called after awhile telling us to come back.

"Come on pup. Dad says it's time to go back." She said quickly finishing her food within a few seconds. She sure is something else. Maybe this will be my forever home. I got up and we walked out. On the way back to the clinic I stopped her realizing something.

"You never said what your name was." I told her. She face palmed.

"Right. Sorry. I'm (Y/n) Wayne. Now let's go we're going shopping for you after this." She said with a smile. (Y/n). (Y/n). (Yyyyy/nnnnn). I like how it sounds.

"Jason? Jason? Pup you there?" She asked a bit worried. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"If it's too much we can go tomorrow." She said frowning. I shook my head almost immediately not liking her worried face.

"No it's fine. Just thinking." I mumbled before walking again. She followed and soon we got to the clinic.

"Come on let's go get Jason some clothes." Her dad said. Monica waved bye to be from behind her desk. I smiled and waved at her. I think she knew too that this could be my forever home.

~Tim's Skip~

~Your POV~

We got to the mall and I sighed. I don't like the mall. I mean it's fine if I'm with friends but even then I'm still kinda iffy about it. But getting a whole closet for Jason was a must. I mean the stuff he had at the clinic was like 2 pairs of sweatpants, 2 pairs of jeans, 4 different color solid shirts, a hoodie, and a pair of sneakers. Not a lot of variety.