Jimin asked for confirmation,

"Of course I do. Why, you don't like her, Jimin?"

"I do too but-"

"See, you like her too! We all do! Right?!"

He tried to brush off their question but for some obvious reasons, it's not working at all. Seolhyun sympathizes with the pitiful Hoseok. He looks flustered and at loss with the sudden attack by the boys. Their guards are up and ready to take him on if he says a word they do not like but as a long time friend of Jihyo, he tries his best to be on their good side. The scene before her is both funny and sweet at the same time.

"Hoseok-ssi, may I ask you something too?"

She intervened, 

"How did you became friends with Jihyo?"

BTS members calmed down, waiting for him to speak.

"It's all because of our good friend, Jackson. Have you met him before?"

"Yes, the one who calls Noona as Mic."

"Hahaha! That's right, he's that Jackson. He saved me from my bullies when we were kids. Jihyo and Jackson are already friends back then and since Jackson brought me to his group, eventually I became friends with Jihyo too."

"Was Jihyo always sweet even as a kid?"

Asked again by Seolhyun. Looks like the lady manager wanted to divert the boys' attention and she's slowly succeeding. Hoseok didn't answer right away, instead, a meaningful smile lingers in his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we talk about 'us' now, Jihyo?"

It took Suga a lot of time to build up his courage, though he has many failed attempts, Jihyo's encouraging words gave him hope. True, she didn't mean to encourage him for his confession but it just sounded perfect for their situation. Though he appears calm outside, he's shaking inside. 

Please Jihyo, don't deny me this time.

The woman stayed still, unsure of what to say. The room feels like the air was sucked out all of a sudden as she cannot breathe properly now. Suga is taking his time to speak and it only makes Jihyo tensed up.

"What's there to talk about? We need to go back."

"There is something I need to clear up with you, please sit back."

Suga pulls her back to her seat but Jihyo didn't stay seated, she's too anxious to sit comfortably.