Forty-seven

You and Jungkook are in the car on the way to ride a horse at the farm while jamming to Magic by Selena Gomez(oh those disney times), as you sing along the song with a small dance of excitement, Jungkook just wears a smile on his handsome face.

He would glance at you from time to time since you look so cute and he knows that you're very excited. It has been a long time that he saw you being like this, happy while with him.

The car manages to move along the rough ground, it's exciting you more that you feel the bumps of the rock and see the valley around you, it's definitely something you can only see in real life, the pictures are way, way different.

"How much longer?" You asked Jungkook when you just passed the small house you're staying at, it looked very small outside than inside, and yeah, it's spacious.

"About 20 more minutes, don't worry, we'll get there." He said looking at the road, you pouted at the answer because you really want to see and ride a horse now.

"I wonder what it looks like there. I hope I can make the horse run like in the movies, I want to try it." You said and Jungkook chuckled because he knows what you're thinking of. Yeah, you're thinking about Spirit. That movie is really the best.

"We'll ask them if they'll let you do that, it's hard when the horse is loose and you might loose your grip or balance and fall off." He said that made you pout and look at him, his bunny smile on his funny, mythical face.

"If you're talking about that time you rode a horse and it suddenly ran off from the owner while you're on it, then it's different. That horse is crazy." You said pointing it out. He rode a horse that went wild(maybe rebellious to his owner or want to run free) and it ran very fast his parents and the owner had to chase him, it went on for half an hour which is long and Jungkook surprisingly stayed on the horse until the horse jumped, he flew and broke a leg and an arm but his face just got a small scratch.

Jungkook laughed remembering the funny memory, "Yeah, that horse is crazy. I still can't believe that the horse ran and jumped, kinda traumatizing but I'm okay with horses now." Now it's your turn to laugh at his small reveal.

"Wait you were afraid of horses?" You asked while laughing, "They're adorable!"

"You literally just said that the horse I rode was crazy just a few seconds ago." He stated and you just gave him a smile with a click of your tongue.

"The majority of it is adorable." You said then shifted on your seat to be in a more comfortable spot, "Hey will you ride a horse later?" You asked and looked at his side profile, that jawline...

"Maybe? I'm not sure, it's just a maybe." He said and tucked his hair behind his ear, it had grown long to the point he looks like a prince from those fantasy books and he looks gorgeous with it.

"Okay, but tell me if you are. Just wanna know." You pressed your lips together as you look out the open window, smiling at how the air smells so fresh and clean, looking up the blue sky to see how beautiful the clouds are.

"This place is really like a painting, right?" He asked and you gave him a nod, not caring if he sees it or not.

"Yeah.. I wish I can stay here longer, and without the worry of school and work." You said groaning that you just reminded yourself that you have your academic books with you in this trip. Yeah, you'll study with Jungkook as your teacher, hopefully.

"Right you have those make up stuff. Arr you homeschooled now?" He asked and you gave the guy a shrug.

"I don't even know, I don't go to school much and I mostly do my studies at home for a reason that I don't know of. Just sucks." You said throwing your head back at the headrest of the seat.

"I'm already a month or 2 behind, I can't even!" You said then messed your own hair up, Jungkook smiled then glanced at you.

"Don't worry, I'll help you. Why don't we do a lesson every day? Then we'll do the rest when we get back to Korea." He said and you smiled a little since it was sweet of him(those guy moves).

"Well yeah that's good. I hope I find my will to study, and maybe my energy, too." You said which made him laugh while nodding.

"Maybe I'll reward you with some food after every lesson." He said and you look at him with shimmering eyes along with a bright smile.

"That I like." You said and felt the car stopped, you look around and a huge smile spread on your face when you saw the barn and fences trapping a herd of sheeps, "Omg~"

"Yeah, now get out and get your butt on a horse."Jungkook said hopping off the car, you did the same and look around with so much excitement.

"I can't believe we're here." You squealed as you follow him into a modern looking building, it's just one floor and surrounded by glass.

"This is a rich farm, I tell you." Jungkook said that you nodded in agreement.

"It is modern and far from the farm I'm expecting but they're famous for horses." You said as you enter it and saw the pictures on the walls of celebrities who came here for horseback riding.

You and Jungkook walk to the counter and started looking at the ride that they have, well the limit of the time you'll be riding AND what horse you'll ride, "They have a lot of horses!" You squealed again and jump a little.

"I know but which is better??" He asked as you both turn the pages of the photo book of horses they have, when you saw one your eye widened and let out a gasp.

"OMG THIS IS THE HORSE MERIDA RODE IN BRAVE." You said looking at the picture with that creepy smile of yours, it's definitely the one you'll be riding.

"That disney/Pixar movie??" He asked and you gave him a big nod.

"Yeah!"

"Okay then we'll ride those." He said and looked up to tell the lady the type of horse but you hold his arm that made him look at you.

"You'll ride?" You asked for confirmation and when he nodded, you hugged his arm.

"YAAAAASSSSS~~" You smiled widely which made Jungkook chuckle and look back at the staff to tell the horse and time.

He paid for it then was told to sit at the sofa and wait until the horse is all ready, so you both did. You took some books and magazines on the table, "Wow.. they have a children's book of Spirit and Brave." You said showing it to him.

Jungkook looked at you and smiled, "Go read it." He said. You chuckled at the silly idea but did read the book anyways. He smiles then took out his phone and started taking pictures of you.

He looks at the pictures he took and made it his wallpaper, you looked really beautiful. He couldn't believe that he hurt you, a really wonderful girl. He regrets his actions.

________________________________
___________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay of this chapter, I hope you like it!

Just a reminder, please stay at home and respect the authorities to prevent anymore infections of the virus.

Those in lockdowns, I hope you'll find time for the weekend(mostly my filipino readers) to watch a youth service of CCF which is called Elevate! The service will be at 3pm PHT.

I also encourage my foriegn readers to watch at youtube for subtitles!

Keep strong y'all! And Gob bless you!!

Links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElevateMain/
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7sJplOM7wLIK_HgEWVjO1g