Forty-five

In the middle of the night, you feel so cold that you curl yourself under the thick comforter trying so hard to not shiver, the heater is at the kitchen which means you'll have to go down only to put it in high temperature. You don't want to though, your sleepiness and comfort of the bed(regardless of how cold you are) will fade away and you'll end up wide awake, well you are awake but opening your eyes will really seal the owl contract.

Shifting your position as you struggle with the comforter, you suddenly felt a pair of arms around you, engulfing you into an embrace. Jungkook pulls you close that your back touch his chest, his body giving you the warmth that you need and it made you release a relaxed sigh.

Jungkook snuggles to your nape and made himself comfortable in that position, this action made a blush creep to your cheeks even making you motionless for a few seconds.

The beating of your heart clearly picking up its pace and banging your rib cage to get out. Oh how you just imagined this to happen to you just a couple of months ago, now it's reality that you can't believe.

He was just a crush, and now he's your husband in an arranged marriage that you never asked or expected.

"Y/n?" You flinched at hearing Jungkook's hoarse voice and you hear him ask, "Are you awake?"

Still quite shock, you nodded your head then he hummed, snuggling to you more, "It's cold." You whispered and heat him chuckle in response.

"It is. Let me just check the heater." He said then got up but you hold his arm, stopping him to do so earning a confused look from him in return.

"No need, I think I can last and not freeze to death." You said and felt really cold because his body is not close to your anymore.

Jungkook smiled softly then shake his head, "I also feel cold so let me," he said and already started making his way down as he adds, "I'll be quick so don't pout. I'll cuddle you again."

And with a smirk, he got down, walking to the heater and turning it up. You didn't even realize that you were pouting, just until he said so. Maybe it became a habit that you just became aware of.

When you feel the temperature get warm, you smiled and finally got to relax, stretching your arms up, "Well this is much better." You sighed in relief then looked at him who's climbing back up.

"Of course, it's very cold outside. I didn't know that it could be this cold here." He said and laid back down, pulling up the covers before wrapping his arms around you again just like earlier. You didn't mind it because you can't deny that you like it.

"I know right. I wonder what it looks like in the mountains, where the snow is." You wonder, turning your body to Jungkook. He nods in agreement.

"It'll be great, of course. Do you wanna go there?" He asked looking at your eyes, you pressed your lips together and smiled.

"Yeah, that's for sure." You said and there was silence, you're both just there looking at each other's eyes.

Jungkook caress your head as he admires you, your beautiful eyes, your nose, and lip soft lips. Oh those lips. He couldn't forget the kiss you had in the dressing room, it was fantastic. That gown you wore captivated him and he couldn't do anything but to kiss you.

He wants to do it so badly, express his feelings, his real feelings to you. It's already been so hard to hold himself back because of something that he doesn't even like.

Jimin kept talking to him about this, trying to tell him to stop being a toy, a puppet. Yeah, the guy did tell him that he loves you but he couldn't give you up. No matter how much Jimin loves you, Jungkook loves you too. He wants to be selfish and just have you, be with you.