Six

Y/N's Point Of View

It's Sunday and you're on your bed reading you're favorite book, Story Thieves by James Riley. It maybe a children's book but you like how the story goes. You wonder if you're like Bethany who can jump into books and seeing your favorite characters. You'll just kidnap your crush in the book and live happily ever after—forgetting your problems and worries, as if that's gonna happen.

If you have a chance to jump into Maze Runner you'll tell them to just build a big ladder or whatever and just cheat on the maze.

You were laughing at how Bethany was so savage to the Magister then someone just barged into your room and jump on your bed making you bounce.

"What are you doing here?" You said without looking as you look for the page you're reading on the book that fell on the floor because of the bounce.

"Hello to you too," he said and sat up, "Y/N-ah let's go out, I'm bored. The house is empty."

"Taehyungie oppa, you can ask Jungkookie oppa to hang out with you," you said and placed the bookmark on your book and put it in the bookshelf above your bed. He pouted and groaned.

"Like I said, the house is empty. EMPTY. I'm the only one there and I'm dying because of boredom!" He said. You raised your eyebrow and think. Jungkook always stays home on Sundays playing on his computer all day. How come he's not home?

A thought came into you, you shook your head. No, it can't be. They didn't get close enough to hang out again the next day after their date, right? No it can't be. No, no, no, please no. Maybe he decided to go to the gym, or took a walk at the park, or just hiding somewhere. They can't be together. They can't be... right?

You snapped out of the thought when Taehyung clicked his fingers in front of your face. You blinked and found him glaring at you.

"Listen when I talk to you, I don't want to look like a mental here talking to myself," you're really a mental Tae... you have a mental disorder called 'Still-handsome-even-doing-weird-stuff-ia', "Me and Jungkook are suppose to be playing games by now, but he said earlier this morning that he'll just take a walk. But he hasn't come back yet, and the time he left was about 5:30? 5:40? Tss, just 5 something! And now it's 10am. 10am!"

Your heart started beating fast, not because you're flattered or something but nervous. You hope that what you thought is true about Jungkook just taking a walk, but you know it's not it.

"Maybe he's just taking a walk, Tae. Don't overthink," you assured Taehyung with a giggle. He looked at you as if you're weird or something, you don't know but it's weird. He nodded slowly and replied.

"Yeah... you're right. Jungkookie is a man now so he knows what he's doing," you nodded. He doesn't seem convinced though. You thought that there's something more weirder in Taehyung's normal weirdness today.

"He always know what he's doing Tae," he shook his head and formed an X using his arms.

"Not always," he said. Hmmm... maybe? You dunno. Jungkook is the one who's thinking in his mind so maybe he does knows what he's doing or not. "Hey wanna eat ice cream?"

Your eyes shimmered, "Your treat?" he nodded. You stand up and punch the air with your fist, "Yasssssss!!"

"I'm just buying it because I'm really want to eat some and I don't wanna be bored," he said and stand up making his way to the door.

"Oki, imma change. Meet me at the gate!" You shouted.

"Yeah~" he sang and waved then went downstairs. You opened your walk-in closet and wore a baby pink hoodie and pants paired with white sneakers. You packed your purse—money and phone, and you fixed your pixie hair combing it like what Jimin does.