Forty-two

"You've got to be kidding me." You blurted out unconciously as you slowly lean your head towards the direction of the two grinning guys, still shocked that they're right in front of your eyes.

Jungkook looked at you with confusion and a look that says 'you need to explain' before looking at them, "I didn't know you guys are also going to New Zealand." He said.

Yugyeom shrugged, "Me too, but one of my teammates gave me and Jimin tickets as gifts so we're here." He said and Jimin nodded as he keeps his eyes on you. You feel guilty because now he's in the same plane as you and you lied to him about the trip.

"As gifts?" You asked and Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, Yugyeom helped him with sports while I help with academics. School will just be around next month. If you're gonna ask why he's not with us, it's because he went to Singapore to go to his friends." Jimin said and you and Jungkook nodded as response.

It's so weird that they're here, like you had no idea or anything about this situation. Well maybe you won't see them as much because New Zealand has so many places and meeting would be a rare thing. What worries you is, Jungkook looking upset beside you while he let his dark aura out. But you have a bigger worry, Jimin.

Jimin's forehead power is at his max with his hair styled, making him the gorgeous man that he is---no, more gorgeous actually. Yoi have no problem with him just showing his mythical features to the whole world but... the thing is... Jimin isn't the Jimim that you always see. He's the one you saw at the club. YES, BAD BOY JIMIN IS THE ONE WITH THE PLANE WITH YOU.

Orange hair, piercings, forehead power, an all black outfit of shirt, pants, and a super cool jacket with dragon prints(that made him look so hot), and last not but not the least, a bad boy aura that just makes you feel intimidated just by knowing he's there.

Then a flight attendant gave you and Jungkook the snacks he ordered awhile ago, acknowledging her with a nod as you take the food, pulling out the table so you could eat, "Those he thinks you guys are..." Jungkook trails off as he looks at Jimin and Yugyeom.

Getting what Jungkook is trying to say, Yugyeom crossed his arms to form an 'X' as a no while shaking his head, "No, and eww. How could you even think of that? This guy beside me is a f*boy."

"And there's no way I'll be gay for Yugyeom.. but maybe I can make an exception for you, Jungkook," Jimin said with a smirk and Jungkook's eyes widened as well as yours, "You seem like you don't want me with him." He added and pointed at Yugyeom.

"Are you insane?" Jungkook snapped, obviously offended by what Jimin said, "I am straight, have no intention on going gay, and my wife is just beside me."

If your eyes are already wide, it got wider by what Jungkook just said. Your cheeks flushing crimson red like a tomato as your brain keep repeating his words. Wife. He just called you his wife.

Is he accepting that you two are married?

Jimin froze on his spot, he lick the inside of his cheek before tilting his head, "Don't be too sure." He smirked.

You're shocked because you just saw Jimin flirt with Jungkook, you and Yugyeom is left speechless by the show, you looked at each other and both decided to just sit back and try to forget the scene. Yugyeom internally screaming for help.

Jungkook, on the other hand, knew what Jimin meant. It wasn't a flirt but more of a warning to what will come.

***

Hours already passed with you just watching the anime series you were scared of before. The one with the purple hair lady who's eating people. You came to know that the said anime is called Tokyo Ghoul, a dark yet exciting anime. You can't really remember the last time you watched something dark but this one is worth it. It's brilliant. Plus, Ken Kaneki, the lead of the whole series, is undeniably hot---mostly when his hair turned white and went crazy, making him a lot cooler. And yes, you've fallen for him.