Three

Y/N's Point Of View

Time check 5:48am. You're just staring at the clock frozen and bored, you usually wake up past noon after staying up all night watching kdramas on weekends, but now you woke up way earlier than usual. You slept for like 3hours and now you're wide awake and can't sleep. You didn't even understand the kdrama you watched because of Jungkook.

You kept thinking/imagining him dating Tzuyu and being cheesy, sweet, happy, blah blah blah. The thought of them holding hands makes you explode mentally. If you were given a chance to be a stranger you'd throw your shoe at Jungkook and run away hoping he won't catch up and beat you. Yep. But that's only an 'if' and it's not like it's really going to happen and if it does you'd hide from him forever.

You want to beat him up for falling in love with her, for liking her, for treating her like a princess, for caring for her, and for being with her. But... it's your fault for underestimating him, now... you're hurting. It's your fault for letting him go, for not doing anything. You did nothing but watch him falling in love. You want to beat yourself until every bone in you break.

You picked up your phone and check your newsfeed, nothing important so you ended up watching anime on Netflix. You got bored at the first episode but it's stil 3minutes so you changed it. You found an anime that looked good so you clicked it.

"Oh my guaba!!" you shouted when you saw the purple haired woman eating people and seemed to be enjoying the taste of blood. "What is this?" you got goosebumps when the purple haired woman and a blond guy fought and blood was everywhere.

You exited Netflix and threw your phone at the edge of your bed.

"That was bloody," you said disgusted and scared. You can never watch violent/brutal shows or movies, never. You can't stand seeing blood rushing or people being tortured or cut in movies, it makes you wanna pee because you can imagine the pain they're feeling.

You got up wearing your panda pajama and went to the kitchen. There's nothing you can do in your room in this kind of time.

When you went down the faces of the maids and your mom are shook. Probably because you never wake up this early. Your mom came towards you and greet you good morning and asked you why you're up so early so you answered.

"Is it bad to wake up early?"

"No, dear. I'm just surprised and I must say that you should do this often," your mom said chuckling, you groaned and sat in front of her and put ramen in your bowl.

"Mom I don't need to workout. I have PE in school and I want to stay a little chubby," yeah you're chubby and that makes you cute.

"Okay, stay like that and I'll be sexy," she said and posed sexily that made you laugh. Of course she needs to be sexy because she's a model, she's actually quite beautiful-ier than you. Some people even thought that you were sisters.

"Good morning!" a girl shouted and walked in the kitchen. When she saw you her eyes got wide but immediately glared at you. You just rolled your eyes and ate your ramen. She's one of the reasons you wake up late, it's because you don't want to see your annoying stepsister in the beginning of your new and awesome day, but that day you're talking about is ruined.

"Good morning, Jennie dear. How was the party last night? Did you had fun?" Your mom asked Blake who took a sit next to you(because that's the sitting arrangement).

"Yes it was fun. The party was so crazy but I left early because the party's getting crazier so are the people, so yeah," you bet she's one of those crazy people she's talking about. A girl like her would really need a room if she stayed or she was in a room while the party is going on.

"Really? I'm happy to hear that," your mom said smiling. You know that your mom is pleased by her lie. You couldn't blame her, she doesn't know Jennie at all, only the basics.

You two were like best friends before your parents' wedding, then you saw the real her-a bad girl. She was one of you and the gang but she changed, big time.

"By the way, where's dad? Business trip?" Jennie asked, your mom nodded as an answer and said he's in Canada and she'll eventually go there for a movie, they'll be gone for months so you and you're stepsister-Jennie will be alone here. You can already hear noisy parties.

You finished your food then you got bored so you decided to head to the guys' house, the 7 of them live in one house because their parents are in America for work.

When you were just a few blocks from their house you stopped. Jungkook's first date, you thought. You forgot for a moment. You want to turn back because you don't want to see him getting ready for his date, that he'll look very very very very very handsome for Tzuyu. You just can't manage to see him dating with someone other than you-and what's even more worse is that you helped Jungkook and Tzuyu to date in the first place, that you convinced him to talk to her rather than stopping him.

You decided to at home or go somewhere else to avoid seeing Jungkook and Tzuyu, but you heard a voice behind you.

"Y/N?" you know this voice, you were just thinking about him a few seconds ago. You seriously regret coming there. You bit your lip and closed your eyes tight, you don't really wanna face him and you wanted to escape but you have no choice but to face him so you did.

"Yow Jungkook-ah!" you greeted him. Yep, the guy in front of you now is the one and only Jeon Jungkookof your life. He smiled at you and came closer and patted your head. You seriously want him to stop giving you reasons to have a heart attack, you can die on the spot because of him.

"That's why you weren't home, you were going here," he said that made you confused. Did he go to my house? you thought.

"Did you go to my house?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Because I couldn't decided what to wear," he said and smiled at you shyly. Well, even if you didn't plan on seeing him today you'll see him anyway. And because you like him you couldn't say no to him, he's irresistable(he's actually doing aegyo while asking you to do something for him). He won't stop either, he'll bother you until you say yes.

"You can just ask the oppas they'll help you," you said which is really right, why can't Jungkook just ask his hyungs to help him with his clothes? Do he really need you to pick his clothes for his date?

"I already asked them but they aren't of any help, they just say yes to everything that I wore."

That's because everything suits you Jungkook, you thought. Even ripped and dirty clothes suit him because of his handsome face. His hyungs are just honest and he's just dumb to realise that he's hotter than the sun itself.

You put on a blank face and turned around then walked towards their house, you signaled him to follow you even though he's facing your back. You ran when you heard footsteps, now he's chasing you. Now you're smiling up to your ears, happy. When you looked back you frowned confused because he's not on your back anymore so you slowed down, then you hit something and hurt your side. As if you hit a big rock by what you felt. You looked forward to see what it is but what you saw is a broad chest, you looked up seeing Jungkook smiling wide and hit you at the head.

You're shocked because of how fast Jungkook is. He was like 3 to 5 feet away from you and now he's infront of you all of a sudden.

"Sheesh," you said making him laugh, you felt happy just by hearing his laugh it's as if you just heard a beautiful sound of nature---unlike Jin's window laugh. Jungkook rest his arm on your shoulder and walked enetered his house saying, "You should run faster next time because you'll run anytime soon."