Forty-four

Jungkook got out of the car first, followed by you, both eyes looking at the same direction and both filled with confusion.

"We're at a wrong address, right?" You asked while looking at the small house, more like a small modern hut with dark wood and a roof with the shape of a triangle, the front have 3steps of stairs, a wooden door at the middle and 1window at each side of it. It looks so small you doubt that every move you make will be little.

"As much as I want to tell you that it is, we have to stay here." Jungkook sighed and opened the trunk of the car, walking there to get your bags. You on the other hand, took the keys that was in the car's headboard, making your way to the small house you sank the key in the hole of the knob, turning it then pulled it out when you heard a click.

Without wasting time, you got inside and your eyes widened, "Woah..." you said in amazement when you saw how organized and how big it looks in the inside, it's a small space but how the furniture are placed, it looks huge. You turned and saw a small kitchen, it was very clean and the area have cabinets that could fit in a lot of food, and there was a door just beside the cabinets, you walked to there and opened the door, seeing the bathroom which is also small.

Getting out of the bathroom and tqurning to the other side you see the mini living room, just a sofa and a coffee table, the window behind it shows the clear valley of the place, it brought a smile on your face. Soon later, you frowned, "Where the heck is the room?"

Just then Jungkook came inside and looked around, "Wow this is so small, how can we fit our stuff here?" He asked as he takes in the small space. You looked at him and nodded.

"I know right? It's so small."

"But cozy in a way," he said and you nod in approval, sitting on the sofa, getting surprised at how soft and comfortable it is, "Oh there's the bed."

You looked at Jungkook and saw him pointing at a ladder, you looked up then saw the space at the roof like an attic, "That was just above the kitchen, how did I not recognize it?" You asked yourself then Jungkook chuckled.

"You tend to notice what attracts the eye." He said making you glare at him but he ignored it and started climbing the ladder, "Oh it seems more cozy here." He said and got on, he can't even kneel because the height of the roof was low but he can't say that he doesn't like it, because in fact he does and adding a small window at the middle of the triangle roof is awesome.

You followed him and your eyes widened, "Only one bed?" You asked as Jungkook lay down on the mattress on what seems to be big enough for the two of you, "Do we fit?"

"Of course we do." Jungkook said and patted the space on his side, you crossed your arms at him and tilted your head.

"Jungkook you move when you sleep, you'll probably push me to the very corner and suffocate me." You said jokingly, he smiles and shakes his head.

"I won't," he said with his bunny smile, "Y/n come lay with me."

Your eyes widened, "What?" You asked then he just closed his eyes, patting the open space at his side. You just stay on your spot and went back down, you locked the door then came back up, crawling to his side and slowly lying down, exhaling at how comfortable you are in the bed.

"1month Y/n..." Jungkook suddenly said out of nowhere with a sleepy tone, "1 whole month in this small, cozy house."

You can't believe that your parents really did saw this house, small to make sure that you and Jungkook will see each other everyday with a 100% chance. Add the fact that this house is in the middle of valleys and it would take a good 30minutes drive to reach the closest town. Mountains and open fields were the best part here, it's really peaceful and one of the dream destinations of introverts.

"A whole month to ride horses." You said then closed your eyes, turning your back on him because sleeping on your left side will kinda make you loose weight in a slow pace(you just found it in the internet).

You heard him laugh lightly and heard him shift his position, "Maybe?"

Slowly you and Jungkook started falling asleep, just letting the tiredness and exhaustion of the flight and drive here.

**

"Are you sure that's all that's in there?" Jungkook asked and walked to your side, looking at the cabinet over our shoulder.

"As you can see, the only food we have here is instant noodles," you said and took 2cups of it and placed it on the counter. It's already dinner, you and Jungkook woke up at around 6pm and both tired to go to the town. You looked at the corner, getting an electronic thermos, "Good thing we have this." You said showing him the object before filling it with water before heating it up.

"We have to buy food tomorrow." Jungkook said and sit on the sofa, taking out his phone then looked at his social media newsfeed, "Good thing we still have signal here." He said mimicking you from earlier, you glared at him but he just flashed you his signature bunny smile.

If he wasn't cute, you would've hit him.. but unfortunately for you, he is extremely cute.

"Yeah, we don't have tv tho." You said and plopped yourself next to him as you wait for the hot water to boil.

"We have your iPad, you have movies and series there right?"

"Anime, dude. Anime." You said then stood up and walked to your bag, "That reminds me, I have to rewatch Attack on Titan." You said and took your iPad, getting back beside Jungkook.

"Why?"

"Because we're in an open area, we must know how to survive in case titans suddenly appear out of nowhere." You said and he just looks at you weirdly as you press Attack on Titan in Netflix.

"Don't scare me like that." He said but watch with you anyways, you both focused on the action scene where the Armored titan ran through the wall.

"Ugh... I hate that I already know who they are... it makes me feel.. so bad..." you said and shut the screen off, pouting.

"Agreed." Jungkook said while looking at you, he smiled and this time you automatically mirror it with yours. Something about him is different.. you just noticed.. but what is it? You can't pinpoint but there is something different, you can tell it in his eyes.

They were different than back in Korea. Now you hate yourself for being slow and not knowing what he holds in his eyes.

Deep in thought, you didn't notice him leaning closer to you.

Noticing how lost/focused you are, Jungkook took his chance to lean in slowly and when he was close enough, he rested his forehead on yours then closed his eyes, "In 1month, can I make it up to you, Y/n? Give me a chance to be the husband that I should be.. be the man for you.." he said and opened his eyes, looking straight to your wide ones.